Summer (32)

"I knew he was a runner

I knew that when things got tough he would rather flee than fight. And I can't blame him for doing the only thing that he knows. But I just hoped that I was worth it. I wasn't."

The past few months have been torture for me, but not as much as it was before.

It has gotten better, I've been going to therapy, and starting to leave the house more often.

I try to avoid Lana as much as possible, but she isn't really home as much.

Today is the last day of school, I won't have to do summer school since I caught up with my classes.

My grades aren't perfect but they are decent which I'm thankful.

Me and the girls are on our way to the mall to celebrate the end of the school year by going shopping for new clothes.

I feel better, I feel like I'm getting better.

Dr. James has put me on medication for a while now and they seem to be working.

I still have my days but for the most part I'm getting there.

Evelyn and Violet haven't talked to Lana ever since they found out what she did.

It makes me happy, it probably shouldn't and i probably shouldn't feel this way.

But I still hate her. I think I will for a little bit longer.

"We're gonna miss you so much next year" Evelyn says.

Violet hugs me and i hug her back.

"I know I'm gonna miss you guys too, but i honestly can't stay here much longer when they're together" i say sighing.

"I know, we understand. But they're gonna be miserable together, plus the same way you got them is the same way you lose them" Violet says.

I turn to her, "that's exactly what I told her too"

"But it's so true!" Evelyn agrees with us.

We walk around window shopping until we find a store that catches our interest.

"What kind of clothes are you taking?" Violet asks.

"I'm honestly not even sure, I'm packing for every whether since I'll be there all year" i say.

I've decided to stay here all summer and go to New York in august when school is about to start.

To spend time with my mom and Evelyn and Violet.

Lana's staying at Masons house for the summer since I don't want her near me.

What hurts the most is that she's getting to know him in a deeper level than I did.

He chose her, who would have thought this would happen and especially with Lana.

I guess you can't really trust anyone.

"Guys can we go to Barnes and Noble's?" Violet asked, we nod and head there.

We don't walk very far.

When we get there, we all go to different directions.

Violet goes to the books, i go to the vinyl's and Evelyn goes to Starbucks area.

She loves getting a book and buying coffee and pretend she's a mysterious person with a horrible past.

She's told us many times, and we've joined many times as well. It's honestly so entertaining.

We haven't done it in a while though, i go grab a book and go buy a Starbucks coffee in a mug and sit in a little corner of the shop.

Violet joins soon afterwards, we pretend we don't know each other and get sucked into our own little worlds.

In my world I'm new to town with a horrible past, running away from someone who's out to get me.

I have a new identity with a different name and hair color maybe even eye contacts.

I'm like 28 years old.

I missed doing this, this little moment.

We crack up after we're done and meet by the car.

After we have our little moments we each head out separately and met by the bathrooms.

We continue walking around the malls, going in and out of shops. Sometimes buying something or sometimes just looking.

Today was a good day, but I get home so tired I just want to go to bed.

I change into a pair of shorts and hoodie, I've gained some of the weight back.

I'm not as skinny as I was when I was in my episode.

A part of me is glad to have it back but another part dreads having it.

I have to remind myself it'll all be okay one day again.

High school will one day end and my life will just get started.

☆ ✩ 𖤐 ☆ ✩ 𖤐 ☆ ✩ 𖤐 ☆ ✩ 𖤐

Hi guys! I just wanted to say, thank you to all those who have read my book so far!

I appreciate you guys so much and for the ones who have been commenting a little as well!! It means a lot to me and I hope you guys have enjoyed reading Stella's book!

I also want to say that there's only two more chapters left! But I might make a second book of Stella but in New York with her aunt and her senior year.
I am working on other books as well! Which I'm excited about, I'm not completely sure if I should release it or not.

I really do enjoy writing, and making books. This is my first book, so it's kind of sloppy but I enjoyed making either way as a fun little thing.

These past few months that I've been writing, I had been stressed out with school and just life but every time I would write this book it would always distract me and make time go faster.

But anyways thank you once again for reading! Have a good day!