Chapter 25: He and Her

"One of the proud tourist destinations here in Ishigaki are the underwater coves. Here, you can do free diving, snorkeling, and other aquatic activities to enjoy." Ayase, the group's tourist guide in her rush guard, stated while leading the group near the huge mountains.

It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon and the heat seemed to never bother the group. They have changed into more comfortable clothes. Now, they are looking at a mountain which is being swarmed by tourists like them.

"Follow me. I'll take you to the falls." Without complain, the group excitedly followed her as they started to follow the trail.

"Let's go!" the boys yelled altogether making other tourists look at them, but they could care less. The girls only laughed.

---

"Here, have some water." A certain hazel-eyed man with a tiger tattoo on his neck handed a bottle of water to a certain brunette who is pretty weak with physical activities.

"Thanks." She replied and started to drink. Suddenly, she hears Kazutora laugh.

"Ten years and you're still weak in these, Yukino." The gray-eyed woman could only exhale upon hearing this statement from Chifuyu. She didn't exactly react, while remembering what she and Chifuyu almost did last night.

Like what he just said, one of the woman's weaknesses is physical activities. She has never been the sporty and stamina type. Moreover, her body is also used to the cool ambiance of the hospital so being under the heat like this is taking a toll on her weak physique.

"I know. You guys can go ahead, I'll catch up with you. I need to go to the comfort room." Actually, the others have started to walk ahead. The ones remaining behind the pack is Yukino, Kazutora, Chifuyu, Kaori and Ayase in order to escort the poor doctor. Ayase had already asked her fellow tour guide to assist the others to reach the destination.

"And we already said that we won't. What if you get lost and get eaten by cannib--" As the long-haired man started to tease her, Yukino could only hit his arm lightly.

"Stop that, Kazutora-kun." The man only laughed.

"But he isn't kidding though, Yukino-san. There are cannibals here." Ayase even whispered that, making it seem like she's serious. But of course, the doctor doesn't believe the nonsense.

"And you actually agreed with Kazutora-kun's weird jokes?" Ayase and Kazutora only laughed together because of what Yukino said.

"You're no fun, Yukino. You should be more scared sometimes. Men like me likes protecting women who get scared." Kazutora stated, making the doctor frown her forehead and shook her head. The man is just kidding, of course she's aware of it.

"Well, she's a doctor. She had seen the worst. Being scared is the least thing she could do." Chifuyu said and then crossed his arms. Again, she didn't react to Chifuyu because to be honest, she doesn't want to be awkward.

Their conversation was cut off when they heard Kaori groaning in pain. The four turned to her direction, only to see her crouching down on a nearby bench while holding her ankle. The green-eyed man was the first to worry and attend to her girlfriend's concern.

"Kaori, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked while supporting her back.

"Not really, my ankle hurts." she said. The three could only stare at the couple. Kazutora, in particular, looked at Yukino's reaction. He instantly thought that the gray-eyed woman would get jealous, but instead, she got worried. She started to rummage through her bag for a first aid.