Chapter 54: Beautiful Scars

"There will be a party at the Big Mansion tomorrow afternoon."

Pairs of eyes turned to a certain crimson-eyed woman with platinum colored pixie hair, different to the woman they faced last night.

"Politicians from the country are invited there. If you want to meet some members of Paradiso, you can go there and meet them yourselves."

She says as she removed her fitted dress that she was wearing last night, in front of the men.

"Are you really Choko Shiniki? How the fuck do you look so different?" The black-haired man said, with his head turned away. Poor man really is not used to naked women-  no, to women in general.

"Power of cosmetics, baby." She replied while looking eye-to-eye with the other man who is still looking at her while she's changing clothes.

"Blonde hair and brown eyes. That was why you don't match the intel on Choko Shiniki. You changed your appearance." Was Sanzu's first words back in the small room where they left the former brown-haired woman with brown eyes. The intel they received was that Choko Shiniki has blonde hair and brown eyes.

"People want me dead. Of course, I need to try any means to survive." What she replied made the emerald-eyed man smirk. He had to admit, he likes the woman's guts. Her method was the reason why she is alive until now.

"How certain are you?" The man who's still, looking away, asks.

"I promised you an integral information last night if you let me live. There it is." She replied and then wore a t-shirt and shorts while still looking eye-to-eye with Bonten's second boss.

"And how sure are you that you would live through another day after you utter something that would save your life?" Emerald eyes pierced through her crimson eyes coldly.

"Because your lives depend on me now." She retorted confidently, which made Sanzu snicker. He stood from his seat and then towered over the confident woman, or naïve.

"Stupid slut. Do you know who you're dealing with?" Kakucho asks, finally staring down at the woman who only held her waist and delivered the most absurd words throughout their stay in Vietnam.

"I'm the one who should be asking you that. Do you know who you're dealing with?" she asks as her crimson eyes shone in the dusk.

"To be honest, I'm wondering how you're able to walk around still with your arms and limbs when you're in their territory." She continued as she once again occupied her seat. The two looked at her, awaiting her next words.

"Vietnam is Paradiso's territory ever since the new leader became their spawn. Don't underestimate their power. There's no telling whether they're aware of your presence here in their lair." What she said sparked the adrenaline of the two. They didn't look at each other this time, yet they shared the same thought. Finally, a worthy opponent to pass their precious time. Ever since Toman's battle against Tenjiku, they have not fought with anyone with their lives on the line. But now, Paradiso is here to spice up the game.

"You need me. Both of you." This made the crimson-eyed male to raise his eyebrow and scoff as he crossed his arms.

"Be careful of your words, bitch, or those will be your last." He says, coldly.

"If you intend to enter the Big Mansion, you'll be needing disguises. Hence, you need my skills in cosmetics. I can help you, so they won't recognize you. No matter what you do throughout the night, they will never know that your gang has infiltrated." She proudly declared, which didn't sound bad to Sanzu.

"So you expect us to cower behind disgusting makeup when we can fight? Over my dead body. I don't believe you for even a second." The man with a scar on his left eye said with a spiteful look.