Chapter 109: The Art of Exploitation

Three days before the wedding of the century, what truly happened which led to the slaughter of Paradiso and its boss? 

How did the prime suspect do it?

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains explicit language, sensual content, misogynist implications, and mentions about drugs and genocide. A viewer discretion is advised.

"Do you know why I brought you here, mi amor?" The man asks seriously.

"Because I'm the bait. The bait to lure Bonten here." She answered which garnered a smirk from the male.

"Correct." He says while stepping closer to the female who is now gritting her teeth on the inside.

"The day after tomorrow, mi amor, there will be a huge party here. On that day, I will capture Sanzu Haruchiyo, Manjiro Sano, and the whole Bonten. And you will help me with that, right?" He elaborated while combing her brown hair with his fingers. That gesture is enough to threaten her, to remind her of what he did to her colleagues.

"Yes." 

She replied...while inwardly thinking about the idea she has been processing silently. She simply needs to gather the right ingredients for it to work perfectly.

While she is being led to her room by one of the housemaids, Greta, who is assigned as her personal; Yukino continues to observe everything she comes across. Memorizing every detail of the house, quietly and thoroughly.

In the magazine that she read in the plane, she found out that one of the reasons why Ira Poderoso is abundant in riches, fame, and reputation, is that he is the CEO of the Regal Poderoso Corporation, the highest wine production in Europe, which exports across the globe. Aside, of course, from being the boss of the prudent and thorough Paradiso.

As much as she hates it, she must learn how to be as methodical and cunning as this man. 

But her eyes are not the only ones that is open in her observation. Her ears, as well.

Ria Hanami told her that she must learn to fight back. That she shouldn't wait to be killed. And that is what she plans to do.

Everything is laid and given to her in the open. The keys to her escape. By her enemies, even.

Lujuria told her that she used what she had to survive. Ira Poderoso told her that he stores the newly produced and fermented wines under this huge estate. That is what she thinks she will use. The only question is, how is she going to do it.

With those in mind, she continues to remind herself: 

No more signs of weakness. 

No more tears. 

No more mercy. 

Time to turn the tables around.

"You look well."

She almost jumped from where she stood upon hearing a low husky voice which resounded in  her huge room.

"Who's there?" she asks in Japanese, since the person who dare disturb her privacy spoke in her language as well.

"It's me." She narrowed her gaze upon seeing a male with platinum hair and in his familiar black shirt standing at the dark corner of her chamber. She immediately realized whom she's looking at. Hence, she panicked on the inside before looking at the security cameras in her room.