Chapter 114: Promises

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains mentions about genocide, poisoning, explicit languages, and more smut. A viewer discretion is advised.

The warmth of the sunrays made a certain man's pair of emeralds to flutter open. He groaned lightly and extended his hand to reach for someone he just spent the night with. But as he did so...he felt no one's presence.

"Doctor?" he calls out after opening his eyes. He roamed his eyes around and perceived in the clock that it's already 9 o'clock in the morning. His sleep was plentiful and satisfying, huh?

He then turns around to the side and saw his clothes neatly folded...with his boxers on top. The sight made him grin to the core before starting to wear his clothes. While wearing his pants and long sleeves, he smelt something-- roses.

"Did she wash my clothes or something?" he mutters to herself with a wider grin. He suddenly gets the urge to see her for being so adorable first thing in the morning. He walked towards the door to go look for her.

"Hmm...?" he blinked plentiful times upon meeting eyes with another doctor from the staircase.

"You..." Sanzu then sees the way the blonde doctor gaped while looking straight at him, then to the door where he came from, then back to him.

"What...are you...doing in...Yukino's room...?" The man literally stuttered in the pink-haired's presence.

Fuck. The cat's out of the bag already, huh?

Whatever. Just shrug it off. He thought to himself.

"Is this your first time seeing a man walk out of a woman's room, Doctor Souma?" Sanzu asks with a blank stare and walked past him, down the stairs with an evil grin, leaving his woman's friend in complete shock.

He hasn't stepped into the kitchen just yet, but he can already smell something delicious from the living room. He just cannot discern whether it's from the breakfast or a more enticing breakfast. With a huge smile, he walked towards the kitchen. His smile grew wider upon seeing the woman he just slept with last night, cooking seriously. 

But it immediately disappeared upon seeing some of the Bonten members in the dining table.

"What are you doing just standing there? Eat with us." All eyes turned to him when Kakucho said that who is eating a bread. That's when he realized that the guys are all present except for him.

"Yeah, whatever." He nonchalantly replied and walked closer to the brunette who is still cooking in the kitchen.

As he got closer, he felt a sense of awkwardness with her. She didn't meet his eyes and avoided him even. How did she do so? When he got closer to where she is, she suddenly went to the kitchen sink and pretended to be washing her hands...quietly. Her ears and neck are both beaming red. Makes him wonder how the hickeys he gave her last night are somehow gone. She probably researched in preparation of his attacks. Well, she's a doctor.