Part 16

Hii thank you for reading and voting on this story, i appreciate it alot :)

--------------------

Jaemin ran through the halls at 10:49, he was twenty nine minutes late to his lecture and he didn't want to miss anymore. He was nearing closer to the class when.....

*crash*

"Oh my god, are yo- Jaemin?"

Jaemin looked up, only to see Mark standing there with a concerned look on his face.

"Mark? What are you doing here?"

"My brother teaches here, he needed some help" said Mark, as his brother stood behind him "are you and Jaewoo ok?"

Jaewoo was originally supposed to go to Taeyong and Yuta, however they had to deal with a robbery in their store so they were unavailable.

And his friends were already in their lectures so with no one else to rely on,  Jaemin had no choice but to bring his brother along to his class.

"We're ok" sighed Jaemin, as Mark helped him off the floor "I'm really late to my class so id better go"

"I thought Taeyong and Yuta hyung looks after Jaewoo when you're in class?" asked Mark

"They have to deal with a robbery so they're unfortunately out" sighed Jaemin, as Jaewoo cooed at Mark

"I could look after him for you" said Mark, "I'll be here for a long time helping my brother so it will be fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Jaemin" assured Mark, as Jaemin handed him the baby carrier and the baby bag "it'll be fine, you'd better quickly go to your class"

"Thank you so much Markie! I owe you one" called Jaemin, as he rushed towards his class

"Are you two dating?" Mark turned to his brother who was grinning at the pair

"N-no, shut up Johnny hyung"

"Alright! Do you have a crush on him then?"

"Johnny hyung!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of Jaemin's class, he walked out of his class with a sigh, as this classmates chatted loudly behind him.

"Na Jaemin!"

"Na Jaemin!"

Jaemin turned around and saw his classmates standing there. At first he looked confused, he wasn't close with them, but then his confusion was cured.

"Do you want to hang out after?" asked Nayeon "we're all going to the park"

"I'm sorry, I can't" sighed Jaemin, "I have to lo-"

"He'll be able to come" Jaemin turned to see Mark standing there behind him with Jaewoo "Don't worry Jaem, we can look after Jaewoo"

"Mark, it's fine" said Jaemin "you must be busy"

"Nope" said Mark, grinning "go with them, and if it gets too much, i'll pick you up"

"Are you sure?" Mark nodded in confirmation 

"Thank you so much, bye Jaewoo! I'll see you later"

"Bye!" Mark called to Jaemin as he and his classmates walked away, Jaemin's cheeks turning red from Mark's kindness

"Was that your boyfriend?" asked Jennie

"N-no"