Part 29

"So come on, tell us!!" As soon as Renjun walked through the dorm door, he was immediately questioned.

"Let me atleast sit down first" chuckled Renjun, taking his shoes off and putting down this bag "how was your day?"

"It was fine" said Jaemin, answering quickly "so tell us!"

"Where is Yangyang?"

"I locked him in the bathroom cause he brought a pigeon into our dorm" sighed Jaemin, as Jaewoo cooed loudly

"It wasn't my fault that my bread bag was open!" yelled Yangyang, from the bathroom

"Yeah but you must have noticed because there was a trail of bread on the floor" exclaimed Jaemin

"Well its not like i wanted to give it some" scoffed Yangyang "pigeons can't eat bread"

"Sounds like you had a crazy day" laughed Renjun

"Yeah, yeah whatever" said Jaemin "tell us what happened!!"

"Alright so we-"

"Excuse me?" called Yangyang, "care to let me out?"

Jaemin sighed, placing Jaewoo on his bed before standing up and unlocking the bathroom door.

"Happy now?"

"Yeah thanks" scoffed Yangyang, sitting down on Jaemin's bed "please continue"

"Well he gave me a bouquet of flowers and we walked to the restaurant" said Renjun, his cheeks turning red "we talked alot and he complimented me on my outfit"

"Awww"

"Then after we spotted you, we went for a walk around the park and we kissed" sighed Renjun "and then he took me home"

"Awwww im so happy for you Junnie" cried Jaemin "he's such a gentleman"

"So that's why we suddenly had a bouquet of flowers" laughed Yangyang "congrats Jun"

"Thanks guys" said Renjun "i just can't believe we're dating"

"What do you mean?" exclaimed Jaemin "he was gonna fall for you sooner or later, i mean you are so pretty"

Renjun chuckled as he glanced at Jaemin and then at Yangyang who nodded in agreement.

"Well, you guys are pretty too" said Renjun "so when are you going to do something about it?"

"What- what are you talking about?" exclaimed Jaemin "we are talking about you now, not us!"

"Oh come on" said Renjun "i can tell you fancy Mark and you fancy Shotaro"

Jaemin and Yangyang glanced at each other before replying

"So when's your next date?" asked Yangyang

"Well our next date will be when you guys confess" chuckled Renjun

"Ok then" said Jaemin "don't go on another date"

"Wait, what happened to the pigeon?" suddenly Renjun asked, glancing around the room

"I let it go outside" said Jaemin, "that pigeon isn't coming back"

"Hey guys, guess what we found!" yelled Jisung and Chenle as they ran into the door

"Why the fuck do you have a pigeon?!"

------------------------------

Hiii i wanted to say thank you to everyone who is reading and commenting, i really appreciate it :)