Part 57

"Who's ready for the trip of a lifetime?" Hana rushed out of Myunghee's car as her older sister's followed behind "hold on, where is everyone?"

"Our boyfriends can't make it" said Renjun, leaning on Jaemin's shoulder "where's your fiance?"

"He couldn't make it" sighed Myunghee "got a big court case"

"What about your boyfriends, why are they not here?"

"They had an important basketball match today" said Jisung "but they are coming later"

"That's good" said Renxiang "we are on a famil- Hana why have you got a camera?"

"I'm filming it for my private channel" said Hana "since we don't have any childhood memories, we are creating our own"

"That's so beautiful" said Chenle "you four creating your own memories"

"Um you mean all of us?" said Myunghee "you're part of our family now"

"You mean it?" asked Renjun "we don't want to impose"

"You're not" said Renxiang "we promise you that you're not"

"Thank you for helping our Minnie and Jaewoo, thank you for supporting our brother and standing up to our mum" said Hana "you are amazing and most definitely part of our family"

"So who's ready to go then?" chuckled Myunghee, as Renxiang and Hana hugged them in comfort 

"How exactly are we getting to Busan?" asked Yangyang "its quite far from Seoul"

"We're driving!!" exclaimed Myunghee, leaning into her car and honking the horn "its only four hours"

"Its easier to go on a train though" said Renxiang "i thought we decided on that"

"That was until i saw Train to Busan" said Myunghee "i don't like zombies"

"That's literally a film Hee" said Hana "its not real"

"Yeah but we're driving" said Myunghee "it'll be fine, we can talk and listen to Rennie's music"

"As much as i like the sound of that" said Renxiang "i think its better to go on the train"

"Which is why i booked the tickets in advance" 

"How did you know who was coming and who wasn't?" asked Hana "we only just found out they weren't coming today"

"Minnie told me and i booked our tickets for today" said Renxiang "and their tickets for tomorrow"

"So either way we are getting on that train"

"I'm supposed to be the eldest but ok" chuckled Myunghee "let's still listen to Rennie's songs though"

"Speaking of which" chuckled Jaemin "Renjun, you had something you wanted to say to Rennie?"

"And Jisung, didn't want to say something to Hana?"

Renxiang turned to Renjun, and Hana turned to Jisung, the two glaring at Jaemin as they saw their idols staring at them.

"Is everything ok?" asked Renxiang "did we offend you or something?"

"Oh no" exclaimed Jisung "i just- i like watching your streams. I'm a fan"

"You watch my streams?" asked Hana "oh my gosh, that's so cool! what's your favourite game?"

"Mostly minecraft" said Jisung "but when you play among us its pretty fun too"

"Do you game?" asked Hana "if you want we can game together sometime"

"Oh my gosh, we'd love to!" exclaimed Jisung, hitting Renjun's back "thank you, thank you!"

"Think of it as a thank you for helping minnie" said Hana "i look forward to it"

"Alright, this train won't catch itself" sighed Renxiang, "let's all drive to the train station"

"Do you have a car seat?" asked Jaemin, as they got into the car "Jaewoo needs it"

"of course we do" said Myunghee "this car is big enough for everyone"

"Great" said Jaemin, putting Jaewoo into the car seat " i can't wait"

"Why don't we listen to Rennie's songs?"

"I guess there is no point arguing so i'll just put it on" said Renxiang "that's if anyone disagrees?"

"No!- i mean no" said Renjun "i enjoy your songs, it even helped us meet Jaemin. I'm a big fan! sorry i'm rambling"

"You're a fan?" asked Renxiang, as Renjun nodded "i helped you guys become friends with Jaemin?"

"That's amazing! what's your favourite song?"

"I love Blue Sun" said Renjun "that's the song i played to calm Jaemin down"

"That's my favourite song too" said Renxiang "you have good taste my friend"

"Oh my god thank you!" exclaimed Renjun "i just couldn't believe it when i found out that you were Jaemin's sister, i was shocked"

"I have never seen him fan boy over someone else other than Donghyuck" laughed Chenle "this is new"

"Shut up Chenle" scoffed Renjun, rolling his eyes before he resumed his conversation with Renxiang

Jaemin watched as his friends chatted with Renxiang and Hana with a smile, he felt happy and content with his family that he's created. 

"We're so lucky Jaewoo"