Part 42

"Now where have you been Na Jaemin?" As Jaemin walked into his door at midnight, he wasn't expecting to see Renjun and Donghyuck sitting on their sofa.

"I walked home with Mark obviously" scoffed Jaemin, rolling his eyes as he put Jaewoo into his crib "and who's fault is that?"

"Did something happen?"

"No" said Jaemin "we just talked and walked"

"Are we done with this interrogation so i can go to bed?"

"Yes you can" laughed Donghyuck, as Jaemin sarcastically curtsied to the two before walking towards his bed

"They both are such idiots" sighed Renjun, as he rested him head on Donghyuck's shoulder "how long is it going to take?"

"Give them time babe" chuckled Donghyuck, wrapping his arm around Renjun's waist "they'll get together eventually

"I just wish I could lock them in a room" said Renjun "and not let them out until they confess"

"That will be our plan B" said Donghyuck "if they don't confess after a long time, i will let you do it"

"Thanks hun" said Renjun "i'm holding you onto that"

"Now, what room should we lock them in?"

"Hey, don't think about that just yet" said Donghyuck "i thought we were hanging out?"

"We are" teased Renjun, giving his boyfriend a smile "i'm sorry, i'll start focusing on you"

"Its fine" laughed Donghyuck "so what should we do?"

Renjun glanced at Jaemin who was brushing his teeth in the bathroom

"Um i dunno" said Renjun "i don't want to dis-"

"Oh you won't need to worry about that" interrupted Jaemin "i'm going to Chenle's and Jisung's since that's where Yangyang is"

"So enjoy your date and don't be too loud"

"Hey Na Jaemin!" yelled Renjun, standing up as Jaemin carried Jaewoo's baby bed out of the apartment "i- i don't know what h- he was suggesting"

"Well why don't we watch something?" suggested Donghyuck "i'll make sure it won't be too loud"

Renjun sat down on the sofa again, his hands covering his face as it was bright red. 

"Don't cover up your face" teased Donghyuck "its so cute"

"Shut up!" exclaimed Renjun, playfully hitting Donghyuck's arm "are we watching a film or not?"

"Yes" laughed Donghyuck, wrapping his arm around Renjun's waist again "i chose something"

"What is it?"

"You'll see" Donghyuck pressed the play button, the film title showing up on the screen

"Beauty and the Beast?!" exclaimed Renjun, turning to Donghyuck "that's my favourite disney film"

"How did you know?"

"I'm your boyfriend, of course i know" Renjun stared at Donghyuck who was focused on the film "Jun, the film's starting"

Renjun grabbed Donghyuck's  face closer, kissing him passionately with a smile on his face.

"I love you"

"And you don't have to say it back-"

"I love you too"

The two kissed again, not noticing that the film was still going on as the two were only focused on each other.

"Are you gonna keep kissing or are you gonna watch the film?" The two broke apart as they heard Jaemin stand at the door.

"Why are you-?"

"Forgot Jaewoo's favourite plush toy" chuckled Jaemin, walking into the room "looks like you guys are having fun"

"That could be you and someone we know"

"Who?"

"Oh my god" sighed Donghyuck, chuckling as Jaemin picked up the plush from his bed "maybe it will take a long time"

"Have fun on your date" teased Jaemin "remember the walls are thin"

"He's joking" Renjun turned to Donghyuck with a blush on his face "i think"

"We'll have to wait and find out, shall we?"