Part 18

Hi lovely people, I am so sorry for not posting an update in a while but i will try to update more :) my laptop is being a bit of a bitch rn lol

Enjoy this chapter!!

-----------------------------------------

"Wahhh"

It was 2 am, a time where people would normally be asleep, however, this isn't the case for Jaemin, Renjun and Yangyang.

"Markie!"

"Jaewoo baby please sleep" begged Jaemin, rocking Jaewoo as he cried loudly "wait, did you say Markie?"

"Markie"

"Why is 'Markie' Jaewoo's first word" cried Renjun, "Jaewoo, say jun jun!"

"Markie"

"No, what about Yangie?" 

"Guys, stop! we need to get him to sleep" sighed Jaemin, still rocking Jaewoo as the other tried to get him to say their names "Wooie, go to sleep please"

"Markie"

"Markie!"

"Oh I think you should go to Mark" teased Yangyang, grinning at the other who's cheeks were red "maybe then he'll be able to sleep"

"I don't even know where he lives" said Jaemin, rolling his eyes "and lets not disturb him"

"Okay then" 

---------------------------------------------------

Four am

Jaemin parked his car in the parking lot of Mark's building, he had promised himself that he wouldn't bother Mark but after Renjun has messaged Mark, he had no choice but to go.

Mark was at his basketball court practicing as he couldn't sleep, and assured Jaemin he wasn't disturbing him. Mark shot the basketball into the hoop, turning to Jaemin and Jaewoo as they walked closer.

"Hey"

Jaemin greeted sleepily as Jaewoo cooed happily at Mark, the older took Jaewoo from Jaemin.

"Wooie, why are you not sleepy baby?" asked Mark, as Jaemin sat on the floor, his eyes feeling heavy "you're keeping minnie up"

"Markiee"

"Did you ju-"

"You're his first word" said Jaemin,  before his eyes closed "markie"

"Come on, I'll take you guys back to my apartment"

-----------------------------------------------------

"Where did you go Lee?" Mark entered his apartment carrying Jaemin and Jaewoo, not expecting to see Haechan up.

"I couldn't sleep so I went to practice" explained Mark, handing Haechan Jaewoo "but Jaeminnie messaged me and so here we are"

"Jaeminnie?" teased Haechan, grinning at the other as he walked into his room with Jaemin "Jaewoo, you're not sleepy?"

"Markie!"

"You're his first word Mark" said Haechan, smirking at Mark who rolled his eyes "what a cute family"

"Jaewoo is Jaemin's brother Hae" scoffed Mark, shaking his head as he placed Jaemin on his bed

"I know that stupid" teased Haechan, bouncing Jaewoo on his lap "but you never know"

"Be quiet" said Mark, tucking Jaemin in his bed "now Wooie, are you going to sleep for Markie?"

"Markie!"

"You don't have a baby bed Mark" said Haechan, handing Jaewoo back to Mark "he can't just sleep with you and Jaemin"

"Bold of you to assume i will be sleeping with him" scoffed Mark, bouncing Jaewoo on his hip "i will be sleeping on the sofa"

"And i have a baby cot from when my nephew stayed over"

"Such a good parent" teased Haechan, as Mark set up the baby cot "good night dad markie"

"Markie!"

"Lee Haechan!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mark woke up to the sound of knocks on the front door, and as he sat up, he realised he was in his bed with Jaemin, Jaewoo's cot next to the bed.

"Lee Haechan, I'm gonna kill you" whispered Mark, as he got out of bed and towards the front door 

As he opened the door, Renjun was stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Morning Markie" teased Renjun, leaning on the doorframe "I'm here to pick up your boyfriend"

"Jaemin isn't my boyfriend" blushed Mark

"That's what they all say" teased Haechan, appearing from behind Mark "Hey Junnie"

"Hey Channie"

"Is Jaemin up?"

"He's still asleep, he was really tired" sighed Mark, "maybe we should leave him?"

"Oooh protective boyfriend" teased Renjun, "but its like 5 in the afternoon"

"Mark? why am i here?"

"And he's up" called Haechan, as they all looked at Jaemin who had messy hair "good afternoon minnie"

"What happened?"

"You texted me last night asking if i can help you with Jaewoo" explained Mark

"I didn-"

"I messaged you, Minnie over here didn't want to disturb you" said Renjun, as he leaned on Haechan

"You would never disturb me Minnie" 

Jaemin's cheeks blushed red as Mark stared at him, Renhyuck grinning at them from the side

"Date already!"

"What about you two?" teased Jaemin, as Mark went to check on Jaewoo 

"Wh-what?" Mark came back with a grin on his face, as Jaewoo cooed loudly.

"Let's date Junnie, show them we're not cowards" chuckled Haechan, wrapping an arm around Renjun 

"O-oh is that the time? we'd better go Minnie!" cried Renjun, his cheeks turning bright red as he took Jaewoo from Mark and grabbed Jaemin's arm, dragging him out of the apartment

"Cute"