Part 41

Omg i just saw that we are #1 on Renhyuck (idk how the rating thing works) but ty so much!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

---------------------------

"You know you didn't have to walk us home" Mark chuckled as he and Jaemin walked along the street.

They had gone to a restaurant to celebrate and some had gotten drunker than others, so of course they called a taxi. However, just as Jaemin and Mark tried to get in, they shut the door and drove away.

"Um i wasn't going to let you walk along the street alone" said Mark, glancing at Jaemin "besides, going for walks at night is beautiful"

"I'm not alone though" teased Jaemin "i have Jaewoo"

"Lucky you" laughed Mark "i haven't seen his self defence skills yet"

"Ha ha very funny" scoffed Jaemin, as Jaewoo cooed loudly "i have to agree with you though, it is very beautiful"

"I know" sighed Mark, as he gazed at Jaemin with a smile on his face "so pretty"

"Thank you for today" spoke Jaemin, a small blush on his cheeks "i really appreciate it"

"Well what can i say?" said Mark "you did something for my birthday so i wanted to return the favour"

"You know when you started talking, i nearly had a heart attack"

"I bet it was my handsome voice" laughed Mark "i apologise"

"Shut up" teased Jaemin, nudging Mark's arm

Mark suddenly stopped, scaring Jaemin for the second time that day.

"Here let me" Mark put his arms around Jaemin's waist as he took Jaewoo from him. "Your arm must be tired from carrying him all day"

As Mark resumed walking, Jaemin stood still, a blush still resonating on his cheeks.

[Why is he doing this to me? Why did you, Mark Lee, have to be  such a gentleman????]

Mark turned around when he noticed Jaemin not being at his side anymore. The two stared at each other with a fond smile as they thought to themselves.

[He looks so cute when he's flustered. I'll make sure to continue doing so in the future. Oh i wish he knew how much i love him]

"Why'd you stop birthday princess? Come on, you need to get home before midnight" called Mark, a grin on his face "Jaem, are you ok?"

"Do you know how fast you're making my heart beat when I'm around you?"