Part 27

"Wow, this restaurant is really fancy" Jaemin, Jaewoo, Mark, Chenle, Jisung, Yangyang, Shotaro and Sungchan were hidden in the corner of the restaurant to avoid Renhyuck's eye contact. "i wanna come here for a date"

"Maybe you'll go on one soon" teased Chenle, nudging Jaemin's arm as he glanced at Mark 

"Oh i dunno" sighed Jaemin "i have to look after Jaewoo"

"Jaemin, we can literally look after him" said Jisung "he's all of our responsibility now"

"Why are you acting like I'm going on a date?" asked Jaemin "i haven't been asked on one"

"And shouldn't we focus on Renhyuck's one first?"

"I hate to say this but it's kinda boring watching people on a date" said Yangyang "than actually being on one"

"You haven't been on a date in ages" said Jisung, rolling his eyes 

"Neither have you" 

"None of us have" said Chenle, "except Jaemin but that asshole maybe doesn't count"

"Ew let's not talk about him" scoffed Jisung, taking a sip of his drink "it'll ruin the night"

"I have to go to the bathroom" said Jaemin, standing up and passing Jaewoo to Jisung "don't worry, i'll make sure renhyuck doesn't find me"

"Be quick, you might miss all the drama" said Shotaro, sarcastically

"Be right back!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aren't they so cute sharing the pudding?" sighed Sungchan "don't you just love couples?"

"No if i am not the couple" said Chenle "i don't like to have people's relationships rubbed in my face"

"You are so pretty"

"I wonder where Jaemin's gone" said Mark, glancing around "he's been gone for a long time"

"Oh thank you"

Mark stood up and saw Jaemin with a man, he felt his heart drop as he saw the two being close.

"I'll be back" Mark stood up and walked towards the two, but only because he wanted to make sure Jaemin was ok.

"Hey Jaem"

Jaemin turned to Mark, his eyes begging for help as the man, who Mark now knew he was drunk, was holding onto Jaemin's arm tightly

"Who is he?"

"He's my-" stammered Jaemin, as he asked for assistance from Mark

"We're boyfriends" said Mark, holding Jaemin's hand tightly "and i'd appreciate that you let his arm go"

"What? he's your boyfriend?"

"Yes, so goodbye now" said Mark, removing the man's hand and guided Jaemin away "are you ok Minnie?"

"I'm fine now" said Jaemin, his hand still in Mark's "thank you Markie"

"I'm glad you're fine" said Mark "i'm sorry for not asking permission before telling him we were dating"

"What? Its fine" said Jaemin "i actually liked it"

"You liked it?" 

"N-no?"

"Jaemin, there's something i've been meaning to tell you something for ages" sighed Mark "I've li-"

"Jaemin, Mark? what are you doing here?!" Jaemin turned to the voice, where Renhyuck were looking at them 

"Oh shit"