Part 49

"Right, I've let you lot sleep, you better tell us everything before we pull you out of your beds"

Yangyang, Jisung and Chenle were stood above Renjun and Jaemin's bed with frowns on their faces.

"Go away assholes" scoffed Renjun, lifting up his middle finger 

"No" said Chenle "now tell us about your dates!!"

"We went on a movie date to watch the barbie movie" said Jaemin, sitting up in bed "it was fine, is that all?"

"Um no!" said Jisung "did you kiss?!"

"Yes" teased Renjun, glancing at Jaemin "it was a very flirty night"

"What?!" exclaimed Chenle "i can't believe i missed it"

"Guys!!" the door slams open, revealing Jeno, Sungchan and Shotaro with an excited grin on their faces  "Guess what!"

"Yes please do come into our dorm" chuckled Renjun, raising an eyebrow at the three "make yourselves at home"

"Ok but we've found something incredible" exclaimed Jeno, holding his phone up 

"And why aren't you telling us yet?" asked Chenle, as Jisung hit his arm 

"Alright alright" sighed Sungchan, rolling his eyes as he stole Jeno's phone "if you're wondering what happened on their date yesterday"

"A person at the cinema filmed a certain someone asking our dear Minnie out of a date" teased Shotaro 

"In front of everyone in the cinema?!" exclaimed Jisung, as the three nodded "oh wow, i never knew he was so romantic"

"I wish i could have witnessed it in person" sighed Jeno "you could have invited us all for one big date"

"But Chenle and Sungchan aren't dating" said Renjun, "that's not fair on them"

"Anyway, how does it feel to be famous Jaemin?" asked Chenle, diverting the attention off his reddening cheeks

"I'm not famous" scoffed Jaemin "you guys are the basketball players"

"Yeah exactly" said Jisung 

"Well you're friends with basketball players" started Sungchan, chucking at the other's reactions "and some of you are dating them"

"So either way, you're going to be famous"

"Well that's great and all" said Jaemin, standing up "but i have to get ready to go out"

"Are you meeting up with Mark today?!" exclaimed Chenle, as Jaemin picked up his towel

"No" said Jaemin "i'm taking Jaewoo to the park"

"And is Mark coming too?"

"No" said Jaemin, before walking into the bathroom "and one hundred times no"

"Alright no need to get defensive!" teased Chenle "so, let's trash this place"

"You better fucking not because this is our house too"

"Language near Jaewoo!!"