Part 78

"I can't believe this" Jaemin was sat on his bed with Renjun, Chenle and Jisung as Jaewoo was stood in the doorway. "Am I dreaming?"

"Who knew this day was coming?"

"I think we all knew" said Chenle "it was inevitable"

"Shut up Chenle" hissed Renjun, hitting his arm "I know you're upset Jaem but its going to be ok"

"I'm just going to miss him so much" cried Jaemin "he's my baby"

"I'm literally just starting school" said Jaewoo "I'm not moving away to Australia"

"Jaewoo, its your first day of school" exclaimed Renjun "its a big deal"

"its a milestone in your life"

Jaemin sobbed loudly as Chenle pulled him into a hug "you're making it worse Renjun" scoffed Chenle 

"So does everyone else's uncles and sisters come to drop them off too?" asked Jaewoo "or is it just me?"

"Hey, you're special" said Jaemin "of course its just you"

"Besides, mum never did this for me when I started school"

"Well you have a better support system this time" said Jaewoo "we all do"

"Stop, you're gonna make me cry even more" sobbed Jaemin "my little angel"

"He's not lit-" Jaemin glared at Renjun who instantly stopped talking "he's such a cute angel"

"So when are the others coming?" asked Jaewoo, as Jaemin straightened his sweater "please stop straightening my clothes Min, its ok"

"They should be here soon" said Jaemin, wiping away his tears "now where is my polaroid camera?"

"It feels like a family gathering" chuckled Jisung, as Jaemin searched vigorously through his storages "we should take a family photo"

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Jaemin "We can put them all on the fridge"

"Aw a sibling photo" cooed Chenle "I volunteer to take it"

"Um yes a sibling photo" said Jaemin "but we're all family as well so it counts either way"

"Who will take the photo though?" asked Jisung "A ghost?"

"We'll just ask someone in the corridor" said Jaemin "there are lots of people here"

"Where are they by the way?" asked Renjun "do you think they forgot?"

"I reminded them many times" said Jaemin "I'm sure they haven't"

"And you threatened them too" laughed Chenle "don't forget that"

"I just want Wooie to have a lovely first day of school" said Jaemin "what's wrong with that?"

"I agree with that" The sound of a door closing and their late arrivals appeared in the doorway. 

"You guys are late" sighed Jisung, as the partners linked arms "Jaemin has cried like a thousand times"

"What Minnie?" said Mark, glancing at Jaemin with a confused look on his face "are you ok?"

"I'm as fine as someone is who's younger brother is going to school" cried Jaemin "so I'm a big mess"

"He looks so grown up" sobbed Myunghee, as she held her five month old baby "I'm gonna cry"

"This gives me flashbacks when we first went to school" said Hana, as she leaned on Renxiang "she cried the whole day"

"That feels exactly like I'm feeling" said Jaemin, as he sobbed "right now"

"How much tears can a human boy hold?" asked Jisung "he's been crying non stop"

"Hey, why don't after we drop Jaewoo off" started Mark, as he wrapped Jaemin into a hug "do you want to watch movies and cuddle to make you feel better?"

"Yes please" whispered Jaemin, as Mark kissed his forehead "I'd love that"

"But why are you acting like I'm going elsewhere" said Jaewoo "or is there something I'm missing?"

"No Wooie" said Renjun "your siblings are just being parental figures"

"Well, I'm sorry to break this lovely moment up" said Jeno "but we should go and drop Jaewoo off"

The siblings took a deep breath and walked towards the door holding hands, this was a big moment for them and they want to live in the moment.

"Are you brining my polaroid?" asked Jaemin, as he stopped in his tracks "who has it?"

"I have it Minnie" said donghyuck, "don't worry"

"You're the best"

-----------------------------------------------

"Lets get a photo of Jaewoo on his own" said Donghyuck, holding up the camera "and one with the siblings and then with everyone"

"We'd better hurry though" said Mark, as Donghyuck took Jaewoo's photo "he should be registering soon"

"The siblings photo next" called Donghyuck, ignoring Mark "aw lovely"

"Now for the group photo..." Donghyuck turned the camera to face him, shocking the group as they gathered around him "everyone say cheese!"

"These are definetly going on the fridge" cried Jaemin, as he looked at them "they are so cute"

"Alright, we'd better go and check in" said Jisung, as they walked towards the check in "how are you feeling Wooie?"

"I feel excited!"

"Hello there, what's the name?" 

The found family stood together as they waited to check Jaewoo in, as they had people staring at them. It was weird for having people there who were not just the parents but this family did things differently and they don't care what people will say.

"Yes" said Jaemin, holding back his tears as Mark squeezed his hand "its Na Jaewoo"

"I'm his brother, these are his older sisters. They are his uncles, we are just really proud of him"

"alright" said the lady, looking unimpressed "well off you go young man. You are in room 103"

Jaewoo turned around to face his parental figures. He glanced at Jaemin who could hold back his tears, he glanced at his uncles who looked at him with proud smiles and he looked at his sisters who were also crying.

"You'll be great Jaewoo" said Myunghee "we love you"

"I love you too" said Jaewoo "bye, I'll see you later"

And with that, the group watched Jaewoo ran towards school. Mark pulled Jaemin back into a hug to comfort him, the others were hugging also for comfort, all of them feeling the proud and sadness for this day.

"My baby is all grown up"