Part 19

Hi lovely people, I'm back :) i just want to say thank you for reading and liking this story, it means so much to me. I hope this chapter is a good one and i would love feedback on this chapter and ideas for future chapters.

Here we go!!!

-----------------------------------

"Alright, Mark can you please help me blow up balloons?" Jaemin was running around his Yangyang and Renjun's dorm, Jaewoo sitting on his bed watching them with a smile on his face.

They were setting up a surprise birthday party for Renjun as it was his birthday that very day.

The whole apartment was full of their friends rushing around making sure everything is done and that the apartment is clean.

"Hey, calm down Minnie" comforted Mark, as Jaemin huffed all his air into the balloons "if you don't take a break you'll pass out"

"Sorry, i just want this party to go well for Junnie" sighed Jaemin, walking towards his bed were Jaewoo sat "i guess i should sit down"

"Let me and Yangyang do the rest of the balloons" said Mark, "play with Jaewoo for a bit"

"You totally like him" teased Yangyang, as they blew up balloons "stop pretending"

"I- I don't like him" stammered Mark, glancing at Jaemin who was playing with Jaewoo

"Uh huh and Renhyuck and Jensung and Sungle don't like each other either" scoffed Yangyang "why are you people so dence?"

"What about you and Shotaro?" asked Mark, teasing Yangyang who's cheeks turned red

"I don't know what you mean" stammered Yangyang

"Then neither do i"

"Hello? Can you guys stop taking and start putting food and drinks out?" called Jisung "there are still lots we need to do before Renjun arrives!"

"Calm down Jisung, Jeno and Shotaro are distracting Renjun" said Mark "everything is fine"

"Oh yeah?" scoffed Jisung "then why did Jeno text me saying they are coming"

"Oh shit"

"Park Jisung no swearing around Jaewoo!!!"