Part 48

"Jaemin, Renjun?!"

"Taeyong hyung?!"

"Jaemin?!"

"Renjun?!"

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Donghyuck did his and Mark's handshake as they talked.

"We're here on a date" chuckled Doyoung "and I'm guessing so you are guys"

"Yup" said Renjun, as Donghyuck wrapped his arm around his waist "Congrats Markmin by the way"

"Thanks" Mark and Jaemin held hands as Jaemin blushed bright red

"So its like a triplet date?" said Donghyuck "this will be fun"

"What movie should we see?" asked Taeyong, glancing at the boards as he had his arm linked with Doyoung's

"Omg we should see the Barbie film!" exclaimed Renjun, as he and Jaemin jumped up and down "please? I've been dying to see it"

"Sure" said Mark "i don't mind watching it"

"But wait" said Jaemin "we're not dressed appropriately"

"Oh my god yeah" sighed Renjun, pouting "I'm not wearing anything pink"

"Yeah you are" said Donghyuck

"No I'm no-" Donghyuck kissed Renjun's cheeks causing the other to blush bright red

"Your cheeks are pink" chuckled Donghyuck, as Renjun playfully hit his arm

"Minnie, you look really pretty tonight" said Mark, spinning Jaemin around

"Thank you Markie" blushed Jaemin "you look really handsome too"

"Look at these two" whispered Doyoung, as they watched the couples try and our flirt each other "they're crazy"

"Finally admitting that they are more flirty than you?" teased Taeyong, as Doyoung gave him a fake shocked look

"Oh I'll show you flirting Lee Taeyong" scoffed Doyoung, pulling Taeyong closer "just you wait and see"

"Come on lets buy the tickets and snacks!" exclaimed Renjun, as he and Jaemin ran ahead

"I wish the others were here" sighed Donghyuck

"That would be complete chaos" laughed Mark "too bad Sungchan and  Chenle haven't confessed yet"

"They're taking their time"

"Excuse me but we thought that they would get together before you and Jaemin" laughed Donghyuck "but you proved us wrong"

"Hey, I wasn't that bad" said Mark, turning to his friends "right?"

"I dunno" teased Doyoung "it did seem like a long time"

"You guys suck" scoffed Mark, walking up to the counter

"You love us really!"

-----------------------

"So Doyoung hyung" started Jaemin, as they sat in their seats waiting for the film to start "i see you and Taeyong hyung are back together"

"Yes we are" said Doyoung, softly squeezing Taeyong's hand "and I'm so glad"

"Well we are also glad" said Renjun, as he stared at Doyoung "but you better not hurt him again or break his heart"

"Or we will show up at you apartment-"

"We don't know where he lives though" said Jaemin, interupting Renjun

"Fine then" sighed Renjun, as Jaemin slurped his slushie "We'll come to your practice with baseball bats"

"I'm sorry you own baseball bats?" asked Mark, raising an eyebrow "since when?"

"Since that lot have been stealing my snacks" said Renjun "so you better beware all of you"

"This is turning out to be a great date so far" teased Donghyuck "especially the threatening Doyoung hyung with a baseball bat part"

"Shut up" said Renjun, playfully hitting Donghyuck's arm "i was just making sure"

"I know and I'm sorry babe" said Donghyuck, kissing Renjun's forehead

"Hey Jaemin" whispered Mark, he lightly squeezed Jaemin's hand "remember when i said i would be so romantic when i asked you out?"

"Yeah?" Mark suddenly stood up, startling the group and the whole cinema.

"Na Jaemin, i am standing here in the cinema on our first date, which i still can't believe i am on a date with you in the first place, confessing in front of all these people"

"Now I feel as though i have been in love with for god knows how long but i couldn't get the guts to confess because I'm a coward. And I know it may be way too early to say this seeing as it is our first date but i am so in love with you that everytime im away from you it hurts. I would do anything to protect you and the people you love who i also love. I will always support you no matter what and be with you always and hopefully forever."

"So without further ado, Na Jaemin-"

Mark knelt down as he held up a bouquet of flowers, red roses to be exact, "will you please be my boyfriend?"

The whole cinema erupted into chaos as they awaited Jaemin's answer, Mark especially, even though he knew his answer already.

"Yes of course I'll be your boyfriend!" exclaimed Jaemin, his eyes filled with tears as he and Mark kissed

"Congrats guys!!"

"They are so cute i swear!!"

"They are so adorable" chuckled Renjun, as he watched the two kiss "and they're out doing us with the romance"

Donghyuck suddenly dropped to the floor, kneeling on one knee, Renjun staring at him with confusion.

"Huang Renjun will you-"

"Oh my god Hyuckie!" exclaimed Renjun, his cheeks turning red "what are you doing?"

"I couldn't let them out do us" said Donghyuck, standing up and returning to his seat "don't worry i was teasing you"

"But when i actually do propose, it'll be very romantic"

Renjun's cheeks turned even more red at Donghyuck's words, Donghyuck chuckling at his boyfriend's response as he intertwined their hands.

"You're really cute you know that?" Taeyong turned to Doyoung as the lights went out

"What's happened to you?" teased Taeyong "you've become more fliry when we're surrounded by other couples"

"What do you mean?" whispered Doyoung "I've always been this flirty"

"Even with your other partners?"

"Sorry love but my eyes have only been on you" flirted Doyoung, kissing Taeyong's fingers "i mean you really are so beautiful"

"Shut up and watch the movie" teased Taeyong, as his cheeks turned bright red

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Oh my god, can you stop flirting we're trying to watch the movie!"

"Says you guys, you're such hypocrites!"