Part 56

"Hey Jaemin, what's your sister's last name?" The gang were sat in Lee-Na cafe after a long day of classes.

"Its Zhang" replied Jaemin, feeding Jaewoo bananas "why'd you ask?"

"Your sister is a world famous singer!" exclaimed Renjun, showing Jaemin his phone screen "she mostly sings in korean but sometimes sings in chinese too!"

"Wait my sister is your favourite singer?" said Jaemin "wow, what a coincidence"

"Could you please tell her i'm a huge fan?" asked Renjun "i would tell her myself but i don't want her to think im just using you to get to her"

"Im sure she wouldn't think about that" assured Jaemin "i'll give you her number"

"What?! no!" said Renjun "can you tell her?"

"Nope" said Jaemin, taking Renjun's phone and putting his sister's number in "i'm sure she will be happy to know that her songs is what brought us together"

"Ah i remember that" sighed Jisung, sipping his hot chocolate "Jaemin was sitting in the playground near our street crying because he misses his grandma and so Renjun played one of Renxiang's songs"

"Thank goodness we met you or something might have happened to you" said Chenle "oh, do you remember exhanging emails and chatting on the computers?"

"Yeah, i nearly got caught at school" laughed Jaemin "i'm so glad that my boarding school was so close to your school so we could sneak out at night"

"Na Jaemin sneaking out at night?" chuckled Taeyong, appearing by the table "now that's something new"

"Well i didn't have any friends in my boarding school" said Jaemin "and the friends i had went to the local school"

"Did you get caught?" asked Yuta, also appearing by the table "your boarding school must have been massive"

"Oh it was" said Yangyang "everyone in town thought it was a castle for vampires cause nobody had never seen anyone leave or enter the castle"

"Not until Jaemin"

"So you thought Jaemin was a vampire?" asked Taeyong, his eyebrow raised with a questionable look

"Hey we were eleven, give us a break!" exclaimed Renjun, rolling his eyes "speaking of breaks, where have you guys been?"

"The stores been really busy lately" sighed Yuta, rubbing the back of his neck "and there's two business men that keep showing up who are trying to buy our cafe"

"Even if you say no?" asked Chenle, a shocked look on his face

"Yup" sighed Taeyong "its so annoying, I'm so sorry we haven't been there for you guys recently. I feel so bad"

 "Hey, its ok, we totally understand" said Renjun, eating his cake "and maybe you could ask Myunghee for help" 

"And why should we?" asked Yuta "unless she's a lawyer or something?"

"Oh she is" said Renjun, pulling up and article about Myunghee "what, you didn't know?"

"Of course i didn't" exclaimed Jaemin "i only just met them a couple of days ago"

"That's kinda suspicious how Renjun knows so much about Jaemin's siblings" said Chenle "and creepy"

"Shut up" said Renjun "i just like to read articles and be cultured"

"It's not creepy"

"Hana's a streamer too" said Jisung "she's the one i've been watching for like a long time"

"She's so funny and such a good gamer!"

"And now knowing that my sisters are famous" started Jaemin "i feel very insignificant"

"Hey, you'll be a famous photographer!" said Renjun "and maybe Jaewoo will be a- um i'm not sure cause he's a baby"

"Oh a basketballer!" Jaemin chuckled at his boyfriend's voice as he walked into the cafe "that would be so cute"

"Do you even know what we're talking about?" asked Yangyang, chuckling at Mark

"What Jaewoo's job might be when he's older?" said Donghyuck "we did hear most of it"

"Why a basketballer?" asked Chenle, as he leaned his head on Sungchan's shoulder 

"Cause i feel like he will be taller when he's older" said Mark "and a good player"

"Or maybe he will be a writer" said Taeyong "or a cafe owner!"

"Why don't we let Jaewoo decide?" said Jaemin "he's literally a baby"

"So what day are you guys planning on going?" asked Jeno, wrapping his arm around Jisung's shoulder 

"Maybe friday two weeks from now" said Jaemin "we'll be going as soon as we finish the term"

"Cool, i assume we are free that day too" said Shotaro "and are you 100% sure your sisters want us to come as well?"

"Of course" said Jaemin "you guys are important people in my life and they are grateful for your help"

"So don't think you are unwelcome"

"Wait is that friday the 30th of july?" asked Jisung, as Jaemin nodded "that's the same day as the match"

"Oh god yeah" said Donghyuck, running a hand through his hair "that's a inconvenience"

"What if we could reschedule the match?" asked Mark "this is just as important"

"Mark, as much as i want you to reschedule the match" said Jaemin, holding Mark's hand "you should play the match"

"But-"

"Nope, play the match and come later" said Jaemin "i'll be fine with my sisters and friends"

"Fine" said Mark "but we will get on the first train there"

"Good" said Jaemin, kissing Mark's lips "im glad"

"Um since when did those two happen?" asked Yuta, glancing at Markmin and Sungle "did we miss something?"

"Markmin got together because of an annoying bitch" said Taeyong "and Sungle together cause Chenle' confidence"

"Oh i- hold on how did you know?!" exclaimed Yuta, as she and the others looked shocked at him 

"Doyoung told me about what happened at the gym" said Taeyong "and i was at the date with renhyuck and markmin"

"But how do you know about Sungle though?" said Renjun "unless you're physic"

"I guessed cause Chenle sometimes have a sudden spout of confidence" said Taeyong "it was a good guess though"

"I'm glad you guys are together, you're no longer pining for each other"

"We weren't pining" said Sungle and Markmin "we were just confused"

"Sure thing" laughed Yuta "now, im guessing that's not everything that has happened these past days"

"Yup" said Donghyuck "a lot has happened"

"So if you fill us in" said Taeyong "then we'll give you free drinks and foods for life"

"Deal!!"