Part 79

A/N: So idk how to end this story if I'm being honest but I have some ideas :/

[This chapter contains themes of parental issues- please proceed with caution]

"Thank you for coming Mr and Mr Na" Jaemin and Mark sat down in front of the teacher's table, with Jaewoo and Myunghee  sitting in the corridor "its lovely to meet you"

"Oh we're not married, we're boyfriends" said Jaemin "and we're not the parents"

"I'm brother and his legal guardian"

"So where are your parents?" asked Mrs Han, raising an eyebrow "why aren't they here?"

"We have the same mum but different dads" explained Jaemin "our mum is in prison and we don't know who Jaewoo's dad is"

"its just us"

"Why didn't I know about this?' asked Mrs Han "this explains alot"

"I put it on the form and everything" said Jaemin "I'd thought the information would be passed on"

"Well it hasn't" sighed Mrs Han "I'm sorry Jaemin"

"The reason I called for this meeting was because Jaewoo is falling behind in class"

Jaemin looked at Mark with worry, before turning back to Mrs Han. She gave him a reassuring smile before continuing to speak.

 "I just wanted to know if everything was ok at home. But now that you've told me this, I understand"

"I'm sorry Mrs Han" said Jaemin "we are a found family but sometimes it's hard"

"I understand" said Mrs Han "but you should be proud of how far you have come"

"and I will be here to help in any way that I can"

"Thank you Mrs Han" said Mark "we really appreciate it"

"Please call me Yuri" said Mrs Han "Now, let's talk about after school catch up sessions" 

---------------------------------------------

"So? how was the parent teacher conference?" exclaimed Renjun, as the four walked into the apartment 

"It was amazing" sighed Jaemin "Wooie's teacher is the best"

"I'm so glad" said Renxiang, patting Jaewoo's head "we are so proud of you baby"

"I didn't do anything?" said Jaewoo, a confused look on his face "did I miss something?"

"It doesn't matter darling" said Donghyuck, pulling Jaewoo into a hug "but why wasn't she informed beforehand?"

"That's what I want to get to the bottom of" said Myunghee "its a vital piece of information and they didn't think to pass it on?"

"Hee, Mrs Han said she was going to sort it out" said Jaemin "don't worry"

"Ok but what if she doesn't manage to sort it out?" asked Myunghee "then what will happen next?"

"You need to think positively hun" said Renxiang, patting Myunghee's back "it will all work out eventually"

"I know" sighed Myunghee "we've all been in Jaewoo's position, except now he has people standing up for him"

"I just don't want him to have the same experiences as us"

"And he won't" said Hana, as the sibling all hugged in a circle "we will make sure of it"

"Are you going to cry again?" asked Jaewoo, as his siblings shook their heads "I've only been in school for five months!"

"I know but it feels like forever" sighed Jaemin "next thing we know, you'll be off to university"

"Oh I'm gonna cry again"

"I only just started school!" said Jaewoo, as he sat on Mark's lap "or am I missing something again?"

"Jaewoo honey it's fine" said Renxiang "now, why don't we watch a movie?"

"How does that sound?"

"I wanna watch high school musical!" exclaimed Jaewoo "all three of them"

"Oh we've raised him well"