Part 71

"Na fucking Chaehyun" scolded Hyunjin "why exactly are you here?"

"What does it look like i'm doing here asshole?" scoffed Chaehyun "my daughter is getting married and I wasn't invited"

"Yeah for good reason" said Myunghee, crossing her arms "after everything you've done to me and my family"

"I've done nothing of the sort" said Chaehyun "why do you make me out to be a monster?"

"because you are one" said Hana "you've never been there for us and was never a good mother"

"I was there you idiot girl!" yelled Chaehyun "better said about your fathers, they just left and didn't want to be contacted"

"Now you know that's not true" scoffed Hyunjin "you forced us to quick our jobs and to never come near you again"

"You're lying asshole" chuckled Chaehyun "isn't that right Beomseok, Osuke? Jiahong?" 

"He's right" said Beomseok "you've ruined all of our lives"

"Stop being dramatic" scoffed Chaehyun "now, get me a glass of champagne? a very famous movie star can't be kept waiting"

"I can't believe this" cried Myunghee "she's ruining my wedding, how did she even find out where it was being held?"

"Hey, its ok hee" said Jaemin, patting Myunghee's back "we'll call security to escort her off the premises"

"Don't worry"

"I'll go with the others" said Hyungshik "I will not let her ruin this day, I promise"

Hyungshik and the others walked out of the room, leaving the bride, the siblings and Jaemin's friends with Na Chaehyun.

"Alright Chaehyun let's talk" said Renjun, crossing his arms "why did you suddenly appear here, today of all days?"

"I should have been invited in the first place" scoffed Chaehyun "I'm her mother, I'm all your mothers"

"You stopped being our mum since you abandoned us" said Hana "and don't even try and act innocent, our dad's told us everything"

"You should apologise" said Myunghee "for everything"

"I never wanted to have you lot" said Chaehyun "and if anything, you all ruined my life! you are all so selfish! what about me? I gave you away so I can have a better life so stop complaining because I have it worse than you"

"Oh please!" scoffed Renxiang "if only your fans knew the real you, then they will never support you again"

"Well I asked everyone of your father's to sign an MDA" chuckled Chaehyun, sipping her champagne "if they speak then I'll sue"

"And I know many powerful lawyers" 

"So you don't want to cross me"

"I don't care" said Osuke "I'll sue you for everything you've done"

"Oh how funny" said Chaehyun "I already know the verdict of that case: Na Chaehyun is not guilty"

"Ma'am I need you to follow me" Chaehyun turned around, suddenly being faced with four strong security guards and the boyfriends.

"What a dirty game you are playing" scoffed Chaehyun "alright fine but you'll never find Jaewoo's dad. I'll make sure of it"

"Oh don't worry" said Myunghee "we will find him"

"Sure thing" chuckled Chaehyun, as she was lead out of the room "we'll see"

"That fucking bitch"