Part 68

"What did you think about my lecture?" chuckled Myunghee, as she grinned at her brother

"Why didn't you say you were coming?!" exclaimed Jaemin, running over to his sister "it was amazing!"

"Thanks Minnie" said Myunghee, hugging Jaemin "why is wooie with you?"

"Oh Yuta and Doyoung hyung were sick" sighed Jaemin "and everyone else was busy"

"Hana and Renxiang aren't busy" said Myunghee "you could have asked them"

"I just assumed it" said Jaemin "i didn't want to disturb them"

"You would never disturb them" said Myunghee "you're literally our family"

"I know, i know" laughed Jaemin "i promise I'll do it next time"

"Well, do you want to-"

"Hey Jaemin, do you want to hang out with us after class?!"

"Ooh, you're friends are calling you" chuckled Myunghee, as they turned to look at the people calling Jaemin

"They're not my friends" said Jaemin "they kept gossiping about me"

"Oh" said Myunghee, as the girls walked closer to them

"Hi Myunghee" said Hwayeong "your lecture was so good!"

"So how are you guys related?" asked Yerin "best friends? Siblings? Lovers?"

"He's my brother" said Myunghee "nothing else"

"Oh so is the baby yours?" asked Hwayeong "he's very cute"

"Why do you ask?" asked Myunghee "it isn't any of your buisness"

"I was just asking" said Yerin "its not like we're spreading any rumors"

"I feel like you would" said Jaemin "like that rumor about Yoona"

"We weren't the ones who spread it" said Hwayeong "and she deserved it anyway"

"No she didn't" said Jaemin "anyway, i know you only want to be friends because you think im rich"

"Well you are related to Myunghee and Na Chaehyun" said Yerin "they're like super rich"

"So you should think wisely before deciding" said Hwayeong "or there will be a rumor spread around about you"

"Stop threatening my brother" said Myunghee "i know the principle very well and he can get you suspended"

"Oh and how do you know him?" scoffed Yerin "did you sleep with him so your brother could get into the school?"

"Why is that the first thing you think of?" exclaimed Myunghee "you think im a slut?!"

"That's the only reason why you became successful" scoffed Hwayeong "and that your mum is rich"

"Ok you don't know anything about me or my life so why don't you fuck off and leave us alone?!" yelled Myunghee, as the two girls left "ugh i hate them"

"Me too" sighed Jaemin, as Jaewoo cooed loudly "thank you for sticking up for me"

"Its no problem hun" said Myunghee "i love you"

"Love you too"

"Now lets go to the cafe, im starving"