Part 77

"So, what were you talking about before?" Mark and Jaemin were sat in the hospital corridor as Jaewoo was getting a snack from the vending machine.

"Oh Markie its nothing" sighed Jaemin "they were just playing around"

"Sounds like a big nothing" chuckled Mark "and it looks like you're nervous"

Jaemin sighed before turning to face Mark "Mark, before I tell you" started Jaemin "please know that I trust and love you with my whole heart"

"Of course Minnie" said Mark "I love you too"

"Myunghee and Renxiang were trying to make Hana a tinder profile" started Jaemin "and when we were swiping, we found your profile"

"I know and trust you 1000% and knew it must be an old account"

"But then we saw it was used recently....."

"So it confused you even more" continued Mark, chucking at Jaemin's nervousness 

"I'm sorry" sighed Jaemin "I completely understand if you are upset with me and would want to brea-"

"Minnie, I'm not upset with you" chuckled Mark, wrapping his arm around Jaemin's shoulder "My friends dared me to make a tinder account but I never used it"

"Someone must have hacked into it. I would never cheat on you, I love you too much"

"R-really?" sobbed Jaemin "oh that makes me feel so much better. I wa just so anxious and I didn't want to seem like a-"

Mark passionately kissed Jaemin, shocking and interrupting Jaemin but he sound kissed back. Nurses and doctors passed the couple with smiles on their faces as Jaewoo was peacefully playing on his iPad.

"Alright break it up lovebirds" but Renjun's voice quickly caused the two to pull apart, Jaemin's face turning bright red.

"What a strange place to be kissing if i'm being honest" teased Renjun "but I'm guessing it had something to do with that thing you mentioned?"

"What thing?" exclaimed Jaemin "it was just me being stu-"

"We thought Mark was cheating cause we found his tinder profile" said Renxiang "but I guess he's not?"

"Are you kidding me?!" exclaimed Chenle "and you never bothered to tell us? I would have loved to know"

"Why does only exciting thing happen when we're not here?"

"It wasn't that exciting" said Hana "we ate cake, tried to set me up on tinder, thought Mark was cheating and Myunghee went into labour"

"It was a typical Tuesday night"

"Actually its a Friday" said Jaewoo, looking up from his iPad "and they're always chaotic"

"Well thank you Jaewoo" chuckled Chenle "anyway, you need to cut the chaos off so I don't miss anything"

"How can they do that?" scoffed Jisung, rolling his eyes "its like 24/7 with the Nas"

"Actually I'm a l-"

"Whatever you say" said Renjun, interrupted "you're still a na at heart"

"We're not that chaotic" said Renxiang "you're over exaggerating"

"Uh huh and who said I had to drive faster?" said Hana "and who didn't care if I get arrested?"

"Hana, we didn't get arrested so you had nothing to worry" scoffed Renxiang "unless you would have loved your car to be covered in afterbirth"

"I'd make you clean it up" said Hana, crossing her arms "at least it was being helpful"

"Guys, at the end of the day we made it in time" started Jaemin "so we don't have to keep talking about it"

"What should we do now?" asked Jeno, as Jisung sat on his lap "we should probably leave the new family to bond"

"Let's get drunk" said Renxaing "I desperately need it after today"

"Excuse me, Jaewoo is right here" yelled Jaemin "no drinking!"