Part 51

"I want you to cry, cry for me"

Renjun was listening to music as he hoovered the carpet and Jaemin cleaned the bathroom.

"내가 울었던 것처럼, cry for me"

The others were either at class or work so it was up to them to clean their dorm, although they didn't realise that Chenji was expecting them to clean their dorm as well.

"Make your rain fall, cry for me"

And while the two were cleaning, Jaewoo was sitting on Jaemin's bed watching a kids tv show on Jaemin's laptop with headphones on so he wouldn't be scared of the loud noises.

"But again"

Renjun danced along to the song, totally not noticing that he accidentally somehow turned the hoover off and was hoovering absolutely nothing.

"조금씩, 조금씩 또 빠져가

사랑에 내 결심이 또 무너져가

용서할 핑계를 만들어가"

"Renjun!!" yelled Jaemin, as he noticed the hoover was turned off "Huang Renjun!!"

"I want you to, I want you to, I want you to cry for me"

"Huang Renjun!!" 

Jaemin gave up yelling and walked towards Renjun, taking the headphones off, scaring Renjun.

"Why'd you turn it off?" exclaimed Renjun, glaring at Jaemin "it was getting to my favourite bit"

"You turned the hoover off" said Jaemin, raising an eyebrow "nothing was being hoovered"

"Huh?" Renjun looked down at the hoover and realised it was in fact turned off. "whoops"

"Wooie" called Jaemin, walking towards his bed "are you ok?"

Jaewoo nodded cutely as he hugged his lion that Mark had given him 

"Oh my god he's so cute" cooed Renjun, smiling at Jaewoo "we're you that cute when you were little?"

"I don't really have anyone to ask" sighed Jaemin "i haven't seen any photos"

"I'm sure you have photos from your childhood" said Renjun "does your mum have any?"

"No" said Jaemin "as soon as i was born, she left me with my grandma"

"Why don't we go and ask your grandma?" asked Renjun "i'm sure she does have photos"

"I don't know where she lives" said Jaemin, sadly "but its ok, I just hope that Jaewoo doesn't have the same life as me"

"That's why i'm filling this photo album for him"

"Why don't you ask your mum?" asked Renjun "i know you hate her but she might help"

"You know that messaging my mum is a slippery slope" sighed Jaemin "what if she makes me do something?"

"Make a groupchat between us three" said Renjun "i'll protect you"

"Okay" said Jaemin, smiling happily "thank you Junnie"

"Don't worry Minnie"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's talk

Mother: what is this
Jaemin?

Mother: I'm busy right now