Part 70

Hiya, hope everyone is safe and well! here is another story for you, sorry for not updating often, I forgot lol :/

"Everyone please make some noise for Mr and Mrs Lee!"

While the music played, Myunghee and Hyungshik walked into the reception room with big smiling looks on their faces as everyone cheered and clapped loudly.

"I'm so happy for them" sighed Hana, as she leaned on Renxiang's shoulder "and im glad her dad was able to attend too"

"Me too" agreed Jaemin, smiling happily "and her dad is so nice"

"I wonder if we'll be able to find our dads" said Renxiang "just like Myunghee"

"Anyway, let's stop thinking about sad things" said Hana, taking a sip of her champagne "and party"

"I'm just wondering when the food is going to come out" said Jaemin, looking around "I miss lunch"

"You missed lunch?!" exclaimed Mark, raising his eyebrows at his boyfriend "Minnie"

"I was busy doing my coursework" sighed Jaemin "I have a big deadline coming up"

"Even so, you need to eat" said Chenle "I don't want you skipping meal"

"I won't again" said Jaemin "I promise"

"Ok, well in the meantime" started Mark "I saw a vending machine somewhere, I'll get you a snack to keep you going until the food is served"

"Thanks love" said Jaemin, as Mark kissed his forehead before walking away "he's so sweet"

"So sweet" sighed Renxiang "And now I feel single" 

"Join the club sister" laughed Hana "let's drink to it"

"Hey, can I borrow my siblings real quick?" Myunghee ran up to their table, grabbing her sibling's arms before they could answer. She had a big smile on her face as she rushed them towards another table where four men were sat.

"Who are these men?" asked Renxiang "are you trying to set us up again? You do realise that Jaemin is taken, oh Mark's gonna be pissed"

"Shut up Ren" exclaimed Myunghee "it turns out that the production crew my dad was part of is under the same company as your fathers"

"w-what?" Hana looked at the three men sitting at the table with a shocked look on her face "you're joking"

"Why would I joke about that?" said Myunghee "its a serious topic"

"How did you find them?" asked Renxiang "how?"

"Well, I was catching up with my dad" started Myunghee "and I told them about mum and my lovely siblings. He remembered the names of the guys mum had a relationship with as well as him and started searching for them"

"We spent the whole nine months looking for them" said Hyunjin "while also helping with the wedding planning as well"

"but I had finally found them yesterday and immediately called them up. We spent ages talking and here they are"

"Thank you" cried Hana, hugging Myunghee and Hyunjin "you didn't have to do this at all"

"I wanted to" said Hyunjin "since you helped Myungie find me and I wanted to repay the favour"

"And besides we're family"

"Thank you" 

"Now, why don't we let the parents and kids catch up?" said Myunghee, wiping her tears away "you deserve this"

Myunghee walked away as she watched her siblings hug their dads with smile on their faces and tears in their eyes. 

"You did great my love" said Hyungshik, kissing Myunghee on the forehead "you've been the best sister ever for them"

"I love you" 

"I love you too"

"Na Myunghee, I thought I taught you better manners than this! And not inviting your mother to your wedding day is just despicable"

"Oh shit"