Part 44

It was Thursday morning and another practice for the basketball players. Although, this time it was a bit different.

"Oh my god Mark's so fit!"

"Did you see Jeno's arms? oh my god"

"Sungchan is so tall, i could climb him like a tree"

"Shotaro is so cute, i bet his hugs are so soft"

"Haechan is so hot, he can warm me up anyday"

Jeno drank his water as they stared at the group of girls who were sitting on the bleachers cheering loudly about the members.

"Who let them in?" asked Doyoung, rolling his eyes "they're distracting the practice"

"I have no idea" sighed Mark, wiping his sweat away with a towel "its nice to have fans though"

"Not really when they're yelling about how hot we are" scoffed Jeno, "especially when most of us are taken"

"Oh well this practice is one to remember" 

--------------

"Pass to Mark!"

"Come on guys, let's do this!"

"Did somebody call for some amazing people?!" the doors were slammed open, startling the players and the fans.

"You guys came!" called Jeno, running up to Jisung "is everything ok?"

"Sorry about being late" laughed Chenle, crossing his arms "Jaewoo had an accident as soon as we walked out the door"

"Well i'm glad you guys are here anyway" said Sungchan, glancing at the group "i thought you guys weren't coming cause you were busy or something"

"Nah, we're free cause our teacher is sick" said Jaemin, bouncing Jaewoo on his hip "and i think it would be fun to watch"

"Who are they?"

"Why are they hugging them?"

"Just get back to practicing" said Renjun, kissing Donghyuck's forehead "don't worry

"They better not sit near us"

"This will be eventful" laughed Jeno, as they watched the group walk along the bleachers

-----

"Hi, i don't think we've met" said Chenle, holding his hand out to the girls "I'm Chenle"

"Why are you here?"

"We're here to support our boyfriends" said Renjun, glaring at the girl with a Haechan poster "why are you here?"

"My dad owns this gym so he said we could"

"And we're here to support our  friend's boyfriend"

"You what?" exclaimed Jisung "which one?"

"Mark Lee"

Jaemin felt his heart crack at the girl's voice. She had a massive grin as she waved at Mark who awkwardly glanced back.

"We've known each other since we were kids" 

"Yeah he and Minjee are like made for each other" 

"No he's not! he's clearly in love with Jaem-"

"How dare you accuse me of lying!" yelled Minjee "we are very much in love for your information"