Part 59

"Hyuckie?!"

Once the group had arrived in Busan, after Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung tried to educate Jaewoo and a random baby on the hsm movies, the baby's mum giving them weird looks as they cheered loudly.

"What are you doing here?" Renjun ran towards Donghyuck who picked him up and spun him around. A soon as he put Renjun down, the two kissed in greeting.

"We caught the earliest flight" chuckled Mark, as he and Jaemin kissed "i had no idea we would be there before you"

"Wait, we could have flown?!" exclaimed Myunghee, dropping her bags on the floor "four hours of chaos"

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad" said Jeno, holding Jisung's hand 

"Well Renjun, Jisung, Chenle and Jaemin were very loud" laughed Renxiang "don't worry, we didn't get kicked off"

"Hey, we were showing Jaewoo hsm!" said Jaemin, as Mark had his hand wrapped around his waist "don't act like you weren't enjoying it"

"I was too old to enjoy hsm" sighed Renxiang "why didn't Hana watch it?"

"Oh i did" said Hana "you missed out honey"

"Anyway, let's go to the hotel" sighed Yangyang, as he and Shotaro held hands "i'm tired"

"Come on let's go!!" squealed Renjun, running forwards as he and Donghyuck held hands "this is going to be fun!"

"I miss my fiance" sighed Myunghee, as Hana and Renxiang patted his back "they're so romantic"

"Don't worry" said Jaemin, as Mark held Jaewoo "you can get back at them at your wedding"

"Oh my gosh, what if they out romance you guys at your wedding?" asked Chenle, as Sungchan helped Chenle with his bags "to be honest, they would out romance anyone"

"Nah, they'll make the wedding better" said Myunghee "and my fiance is so handsome"

"Wait, what is the room situation?" asked Jaemin, as they stood outside the train station 

"I can't remember" sighed Myunghee "you can decide who the share with"

"But no loud noises, the walls are thin"

"You wh-what?" the couples turned red, the sisters and Jaewoo chuckling at their flusteredness.

"Oh and Jaewoo can share with us" said Renxiang, winking at Jaemin "don't worry"

"Um that's fine" chuckled Jaemin, his face turning red "he can stay with us"

"This will be a very interesting night" teased Hana, as the couples dispersed into their own conversations "i can't wait"

"Now we'd better get a taxi before the train station closes"