Part 75

Three years later.......

"Jaewoo, come here! there's cake"

It had been three years since the court case has ended. After the long, hard battle of lies and evidence between their fathers and their mother, the judge was in their favour. Na Chaehyun was sentenced to paying £500,000 pounds in compensation for everything she's done to them.

Jaewoo, now aged four years old, was hanging out with his siblings at Myunghee's house. Renxiang finally got the courage and after spending time with Jiwoo for their collab, they started dating two months later. Now one year later, their relationship is going as strong as ever. Just like the others in this little family.

Hana's channel had grown more and more over the three years, gaining more global attention and helping her to make new friends. No relationship but she's been kept busy with her channel and with her loved ones.

After four years of studying, submissions, hard work and stress, the friends finally graduated. On the day, their partners/friends and some parents were all huddled into the audience as they awaited for their loved one's being called. They were immensely proud and celebrated all through the night, into the early hours of the morning.

And that years was not only the greatest because of their graduation but also as their basketball players had won their first championship. Another big reason to celebrate. This had been their favourite year so far which was filled with fun memories and life achievements.

The friends had graduated from university and no longer live in the same dorm since they live with their partners, but they are still as close as if they were in a dorm. They were all living in an apartment block on the same floor, right next to each other.

Even though it wasn't someone's birthday, Renxiang brought a cake along as she said they can celebrate anyway. So now, Jaewoo was running around the kitchen as Myunghee was eating her cake. 

"Myungie" called Jaewoo, as he stopped right infront of his older sister "where do babies come from?"

Myunghee spat her cake out in shock, her eyes looking at Jaewoo who was looking at her with curiosity. Myunghee then glanced at her siblings, who were chuckling at Myunghee's reaction.

"Wow, the question of the day" teased Renxiang, as she ate her cake "if only we could say 'ask your parents'"

"but its a good thing that wooie asked Myunghee" laughed Jaewoo "she's a mother figure"

"Or the fact that I am becoming a mother?!" exclaimed Myunghee, patting her stomach "any thoughts on that?"

"Hey, I'm literally the single one" said Hana "I can't say anything"

"And why aren't you doing anything about it?" asked Renxiang "I have an amazing idea"

"Oh- please no" said Hana, as Renxiang was grinning at her "Rennie"

"Oh yes" laughed Renxiang, holding her hand out "please pass me your phone"

"No" said Hana, crossing her arms "that is not-  I will not"

"Give us your phone Hana" said Myunghee, moving closer "we are helping you"

"How are you going to-" Hana was interrupted as Myunghee stole her phone 

"We're making you a tinder" said Renxiang "this will be fun"

"but I thought we should only find love in real life?" asked Hana "you said online love is tricky"

"Yes but we are excited for you" said Myunghee "so let us help you"

"Alright, we've set it up! let's get swiping"