Part 38

"Let's party!!" the group walked into the gymnasium and was greeted by loud music and party streamers.

"You guys came!" Mark came running up to the group, giving them each a hug and tried to pat Jaewoo's head as he had his ear cancelling headphones but Jaewoo cooed at him either way.

"of course we did" exclaimed Renjun "and what you guys achieved is amazing!"

"Thanks Junnie" chuckled Mark "well make yourselves comfortable, there are drinks and you can dance or chat"

"Oh and Minnie, let me know when you might need the room for Jaewoo and I'll show you it"

The friends grinned at Jaemin who blushed red as he nodded a thank you to Mark. 

"Let's go get a drink" said Taeyong, leading the group towards a drink table "and maybe we should decide who's drinking and who isn't?"

"I won't drink" chuckled Jaemin, "i need to stay alert for Jaewoo"

"Yeah and you might be difficult to handle as a drunk" teased Renjun, "you will be doing us a favour"

"Says the person who speaks his mind when drunk" scoffed Jaemin, rolling his eyes with a smile "but i'd like to see who's the worst"

"Not as bad as Chenle" laughed Jisung "he vomits alot"

"Shut the fuck up Park" scoffed Chenle, hitting Jisung "you also vomit alot too so you can't talk"

"Good luck to us" laughed Yangyang, as they walked towards the table "this will be a crazy night"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There you are" Jaemin turned to Mark who stood in the doorway of a soft play room "how's Jaewoo?"

"He's fine" chuckled Jaemin, ruffling Jaewoo's hair as he played with the toys "sorry for not letting you know"

"Its fine" sighed Mark, sitting down next to Jaemin "what happened?"

"Some people were screaming loudly" sighed Jaemin "it scared Wooie so much that he cried so Jeno lead me to this room"

"Yeah, Jeno told me straight after so i came as quickly" said Mark, "those people were gatecrashers but don't worry we kicked them out"

"Thanks Markie" said Jaemin, looking at Mark with a smile "Wooie says thank you too"

"Anything for you guys" sighed Mark, gazing at Jaemin with a loving smile "look Jaem, there's something I need to tell you"

"Hm? what's that?" 

"I lik- "

"Hey there you guys are!!" yelled Jisung, leaning against the doorframe as he was tipsy "come on quick, they're serving cake!!"

"Ooh Wooie, do you want some cake?" asked Jaemin, as Jaewoo cooed at him "could you please get us some? I don't know if he wants to leave this room"

"Sure don't worry" said Jisung, falling over as he tried to walk away "i'll get you all cake!!"

"I'll go help you Jisung" said Mark, quickly standing up "be right back!"

"Oh Wooie, I wonder what he was trying to tell me"