Part 33

Mark was awoken by a loud knocking at his door, he sat up and checked his clock. It read 7:15 am.

Mark got out of bed and opened the door while complaining "its liter- Jaem?"

And there stood Jaemin holding Jaewoo in one arm and a plastic bag in the other.

"Sorry for waking you up" said Jaemin, awkwardly smiling "Donghyuck let me in before he walked out"

"W-why are you here?" asked Mark, letting Jaemin into his room

"Its your birthday" said Jaemin, placing Jaewoo on Mark's bed before sitting down "so i got you this"

Jaemin took out a cake tin from the bag and handed it to Mark.

"Open it"

Mark opened it and saw a red velvet cake shaped like a watermelon with the words "happy birthday Mark" piped on top.

"I made it myself" chuckled Jaemin "with Jaewoo's help of course"

"I started taking up baking as a hobby an-"

Jaemin was startled by Mark suddenly giving him a hug, the two felt their hearts soar.

"Thank you minnie" said Mark, once the two reluctantly let go "i love it"

"And thank you Wooie too"

"So what are your plans for today?" asked Jaemin, as Mark lead him and Jaewoo into the kitchen

"Nothing really" sighed Mark, going through the cutlery draw "I'll probably call my parents"

"Ah well happy birthday anyway" said Jaemin "i hope its a happy one"

"It will cause you guys gave me this cake" chuckled Mark as he handed Jaemin a fork "thank you so much by the way"

"You're welcome!" said Jaemin, as he fed Jaewoo some cake

"Hey, do you want to hang out today?" asked Mark "i mean if you're not bu-"

"Sure!" said Jaemin "we aren't busy cause the couples are together and the singles are visiting their parents"

"Cool" said Mark, a small smile on his face "cool"

"Hey, why don't we go to the lee and na cafe for lunch?" suggested Jaemin "i get a family discount"

"Hey I'll be paying" said Mark "you and Jaewoo should just enjoy the day"

"But its literally your birthday!" exclaimed Jaemin "you shouldn't be paying"

"I don't care" said Mark "you've done enough for me already"

"Fine" sighed Jaemin "but when its my birthday im totally paying"

"Sure thing" chuckled Mark, ruffling Jaewoo's hair "so what should we do before then?"

"No offence but you should probably have a shower and get dressed" chuckled Jaemin "unless you want to go out in your pajamas?"

"How'd you know?" teased Mark "you've exposed my intentions"

"I guess you'll have to listen to me after all" laughed Jaemin

"I'd always listen to you anyway"

"Hm?"

"Oh, so I'm gonna go in the shower now" stuttered Mark "feel free to make yourselves at home, I'll be quick"

"Okay!" called Jaemin, as Mark rushed into the bathroom with a red face "he's so cute"