Chapter 8- Star

My body begins to get hot, and my breathing becomes heavier as his hands grip my waist. He puts my back against the door as he lifts me. His lips against mine. I know this is wrong, but we've been stuck together for almost two months; it was bound to happen.

"You can keep the picture; I just want you." He says. I can feel his desire for me, and it's hard to resist.

I try to push him away, but my body betrays me as I lean in for another kiss. I know it's a mistake, but I can't resist the pull toward him. The intensity of his gaze and the way he makes me feel is too much to ignore. I know I should be cautious, but I can't help but give in to my desires.

He lays me back on the bed as my hands run through his hair. His hand makes its way up my thighs. I let out a soft moan as his touch sends shivers down my spine. The chemistry between us is undeniable, and I know this is just the beginning of a wild and passionate night.

I feel his lips on my neck, and I arch my back in pleasure. I am completely engrossed in the moment with each touch, fueled by desire and yearning for more. I tug on his shirt, and he removes it. Exposing his glorious body. My fingers trace the moon phase tattoo across his chest, and I feel his muscles tense under my touch. He leans in to kiss me, savouring the taste of his lips. As our eyes meet, I know that this moment will be etched in my memory forever.

His mouth finds its way down to my neck. I feel a shiver run down my spine as his lips brush against my skin, sending a wave of pleasure through my body. His hands roam freely over my curves, igniting a fire within me that I can't resist. I wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer to me as we lose ourselves in the moment. The intensity of our passion grows with each passing second, leaving us both breathless and wanting more. He makes his way down my stomach, closing in on my aching region. As his tongue soothes the ache I have, I moan with pleasure. He knows exactly how to touch me in all the right places, bringing me to the brink of ecstasy. He smiles as he makes his way back up to my lips.

"Are you sure?" he asks before continuing. I nod, and he pulls out a condom from his pockets. He slides it on, and we both lose ourselves in the moment, our bodies moving together in perfect harmony. The world fades away as we reach the peak of our desire and are completely consumed by each other.

We lay on the pillows after reaching our peak. Breathless, I watch as his chest rises. I feel his hand caressing my hair as we both catch our breaths. The silence is broken as I begin to laugh. He looks at me, confused. "What?" he questions me.

"I'm sorry, I never do this." I sit up and continue laughing. "This is something Laura does, not me. And yet here I am. I honestly thought I could win this bet." I feel a rush of excitement as I realise that maybe, just maybe, I am capable of being spontaneous and carefree like Laura. It's a liberating feeling, and I can't help but wonder what other surprises life has in store for me.

"I'm sorry. Do you regret what we just did?" He questions me once more, his eyes beginning to fill with guilt.

I look at him, my eyes locking on his. "No," I say with seriousness, "it was amazing." I kiss his lips as he props up on his elbow. He licks his lips and wraps his arm around my naked torso, pulling me into his chest. He kisses my hair as he covers us with the blanket. As we lay there watching TV, laughter from the hall catches our attention.

"Don't worry, she's sleeping. Watch." I hear Laura say. Before I can move, Gage jumps up and quickly but quietly locks the bedroom door.

"Yeah, but I don't know if Gage is." Ace responds.

"What the hell are they doing here?" I whisper. He looks at me and places his finger on his lips. He stands still as we watch the doorknob jiggle. "Hmm, weird." I hear Laura. "Oh, well."