Chapter 31- Gage

We step foot inside the café and take a seat. Ace and Laura join us two minutes later. We order our food, and Ace and I talk about Friday's game. Laura says she will be there, while Star is still contemplating whether or not to join. "Oh, my god." Laura says and we all jump. "Do you know what I found out today?"

Star shakes her head as she takes a bite of her chicken wrap. It seems she is used to Laura's ways. "The school doesn't have a dance team. What school doesn't have one?"

"Apparently Silver Creek," Star states bluntly, and I hold in my laughter.

"Star, this is serious. We've always done dance. We need to do something about it." She practically screams while waving her hands.

"Okay, well, what do you want me to do about it?" She questions Laura as she puts her wrap down, looking at Laura with a look full of questions.

"Help me talk to the school council." Laura shouts as I look over at Ace, and he shakes his head.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Ace says, and I agree. Star turns her head to me and asks, "Why?"

I clench my jaw and finally say, "They aren't into change within the school." I see the look on her face, and I know exactly what that means. "Well, I guess we will have to change their minds," she states. I keep forgetting how stubborn she can be, but determination imprints itself on her face.

Fuck!

I pay for mine and Star's food and take her keys. As we get up, I look at Ace, and he nods, knowing not to come to Star's. "I'm driving," I tell her, and she shrugs her shoulders.

We get in the car, and I can sense the tension between us as we drive in silence. I put my hand on her thigh, and I slid upward.

"Gage," she softly says, and I feel the warmth between her legs. I crack a smile as I sped down the road, turning into her driveway. I cut the engine, and she jumps out. I run after her and lock the door behind me. I grab her waist and lift her, her legs encircling my waist as my lips kiss her neck. I walk to her room and kick the door closed. I back her against it as her hands run through my hair. She moans softly as I press my body against hers, feeling the heat between us. With a sudden burst of passion, I carry her to the bed and lay her down. I strip her clothes off, piece by piece, until she is left with nothing on. I can feel her heart beating fast as I kiss her neck and make my way down to her chest. She arches her back and lets out a loud moan, signalling that she wants more.

With my mouth on her sensitive core, I continue to explore her body with my hands, feeling every curve and crevice. She writhes beneath me, lost in the pleasure of our intimate moment. I kiss her lips as her hands glide down to my length. "I can't wait any longer," she whispers, pulling me closer. With a smile, I oblige, giving her the satisfaction she desires. As we move together in a rhythm as old as time, the world fades away, and all that exists is us. The passion between us grows stronger with each passing moment, leaving us both breathless and satisfied.

I pull her close to me and say, "I love you, Star; no matter what, I will always love you." Her eyes lock on mine, and I can see the questions in her eyes that she doesn't dare ask. She simply licks her lips and says, "I'll always love you too, Gage." She snuggles up to me, and I take the comforter and cover us both.

"I'm going to have a nap before dinner," she tells me. I smile and wrap my arms around her. "Sweet dreams, my love." I kiss her head and watch as she drifts into a blissful sleep. I take the remote and turn on her TV, turning the volume down. I search through Netflix, but nothing catches my attention. I turn to Paramount Plus and begin to laugh internally as I see Teen Wolf. I press play and allow the show to entertain me.

My eyes begin to close as I become bored with watching television, but I'm jolted awake when Star's phone rings. I grab it, and an unknown number pops up on the screen.

Weirdly, no one has her new number except for me, Ace, Laura, and her parents. Curiosity gets the best of me, and I answer.

"Hello?"

"Where's Star?" The guy's voice says with anger.

"Who wants to know?" I ask.

"Who the fuck are you?" He demands.

"Her boyfriend, you?" I say this nonchalantly.

"Where's Star?" I can hear him foaming at the mouth with anger, and I can't help but laugh.

"How did you get her number?" I sit up.

"I always find her," he says.

"Cool, well, she's asleep, naked, right next to me. So stop calling her."

He goes quiet for a split second before speaking, "I'm going to kill you. You're just some fucker she's using to get back at me. I will have her back. So if you know what's good for you, you won't be around when I come to get her." He threatens.

Star starts to wake up, and when she sees that I have her phone, confusion covers her face, and the look I give her says all she needs to know. She grabs the phone and hangs up. She rubs her face and apologises for his behaviour. "I don't understand how he even found out about my new number. Or why he is so insistent on wanting me back."

"Do you still have feelings for him?" I ask her.

She shakes her head no and says, "I stopped having feelings for him when I found him in between the legs of the girl that lived next door to him. Stupid me thought I knew love, but I didn't." She looks at me and says, "Now I do. When I'm with you, I feel something that I've never felt before. It's like my heart is full of joy and happiness. I don't want to lose this feeling, and I don't want to lose you. And when you hold me tight, nothing else matters."

I cup her face and say, "So don't worry about him. If he even remotely comes close to you, he will regret it. I'll protect you, always." She nods, and I kiss her forehead. As I pull away, I can see the relief in her eyes. "You will never lose me. I love you, and only you." I wrap her in my embrace and lay back. I whisper in her ear, "I promise to always be here for you, no matter what. You are my everything."

She smiles and buries her head in my chest, feeling the warmth of my love. We lay there in silence, knowing that our love is strong enough to conquer any obstacle that may come our way. There's plenty on the horizon, and I fear what might happen.

Her head rests on my chest as she watches TV with me. Her fingers linger on my abdomen, trailing over every muscle, and I can't help but smile at the feeling of her soft touch. Despite my fears, I know that with her by my side, we can face anything together. And as I watch her relax in my arms, I realise that there's nowhere else I'd rather be than right here with her.

I take a deep breath and run my fingers through her hair, feeling a sense of peace wash over me. I know that life will throw us curveballs, but with her love, I can handle anything. As I look down at her, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have her in my life. She is not just my everything, but also my rock, my confidant, and my soulmate. And with that thought, I pull her closer and hold her tight, knowing that our love is all-consuming, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, savouring the feeling of her in my arms.