Chapter 47- Star

My eyes narrow in their direction. I haven't had enough to drink to deal with their idiotic ways. They ruined our fun by being jerks. "What do you want?" I ask.

"We want you girls to come with us." Gage says as he grabs my hand. We walk out, and each boy grabs their date by the hand. Gage closes the door, and we walk behind the houses. Laura and Ace walk in front of us, going into the forest. She looks back at me and shrugs her shoulders. We appear to have all split off in separate directions.

As we dwell further into the forest, the air around us becomes silent. The rustling of leaves under our feet is the only sound breaking the eerie silence. "Where are we going?" I whisper, afraid to speak loudly.

"You'll see." He smiles, and we continue walking. We finally approach a stream. The moon is trying to peek through the tips of the trees. The sound of the stream is soothing and calming, and the reflection of the moon on the water creates a beautiful and serene atmosphere. "What is this place?"

"This stream runs all the way through the middle of the forest for miles on end." He sits on the ground and pulls me onto his lap. "It's called Makeout Point." He smiles.

"So you're saying we all went to a secluded area to make out with someone?" He nods and licks his lips.

"If you wanted to make out, you could have simply crawled through my bedroom window."

"Yeah, but what's the fun in that?" His hands tightly grip around my waist as his lips brush against mine. I can feel his breath on my face and his heart beating fast. His eyes lock onto mine, and I know I'm in trouble. I straddle his lap as his hands run up my back. His tongue parts our mouths, and his kiss deepens. As we pull away for air, I smile. "Bourbon."

I bite my lower lip as I taste the alcohol coming off his lips. He smirks, and I can't help but lean in and kiss him again. The warmth of his body against mine and the intoxicating scent of bourbon on his breath makes me feel alive. The smooth and rich flavour of bourbon lingers on my tongue as I pull away from the kiss, feeling a rush of excitement and desire.

As time passes, our kiss deepens, our tongues dancing in a sensual rhythm. I lose myself in the moment, forgetting everything else except for the man in front of me and the passion between us.

Howls in the distance grab our attention. "Gage!" Ace shouts.

"Let's go." He says as he takes my hand and we run. The sounds of howling are coming closer as we move.

"Are those wolves?" I ask as we run. But he doesn't answer. I begin to feel uneasy as we make our way out of the forest and toward our houses. I look over to see Ace running with Laura, holding her hand. We get to my place as the guys pace back and forth, "What the hell is happening?" I shout.

"Nothing. We didn't think wolves or whatever were in this area. We've been to that point many times, and this has never happened." Ace says.

"I swear, Ace, if this is one of your pranks, I will kill you." Laura shouts.

I look over at Gage and say, "If it is, you will regret it. It will be you and your hand for a very long time." He puts his hand on his chest "Wow, harsh." Gage states. "But no, it's not."

"The coast is clear," Keenan says as he walks back in.

"Alright, well, thanks for the fun night, ladies. We will leave you to it." Kai says as he walks out.

I cross my arms, and Gage tries to kiss me goodnight. I turn my face, and his lips land on my cheek. He walks out, and I lock the door. I tell the rest of the girls that I'm going to bed; they all agree that it's been a long night. We all say good night. I head to my room, and Laura walks in.