Chapter 57- Gage

I watch as she sleeps. I know she's hesitant about our relationship, but I'll take whatever she gives me. I slowly find myself falling asleep. I open my eyes to the howling outside and take a deep breath. Damn, assholes. I say to myself. I get up and look out the window to see my pack approaching from the woods.

I see Keenan's black and white fur covered in snow as his head turns to face me. Anger fuels me, and he puts his head down, motioning to the others to shift back. I close the curtain and quietly crawl back into bed. I lay down, and Star turns over, wrapping her arm around me. I kiss her head and fall back asleep.

I slowly rise to the sound of music playing in the living room. The sun's reflection on the white snow causes me to become blind when I move the curtain. I stretch my arms and crack my neck before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walk out and see Star dancing along to the music as she cleans. I stand against the wall and watch her. She finally turns around and laughs,

"Go put some clothes on," she says, and I look down at my boxers and laugh.

"These are clothes." I say as she walks toward me. "No, they aren't." She smiles as she walks past me. I grab her arm and push her against the wall. My lips craze her neck.

"Morning," I mumble as I lick her collarbone. She giggles and pushes me away playfully, saying, "Good morning to you too, but let's save that for later." I grab her waist and pull her back to me. She pushes me against the wall. "Fine, you want to play; let's play."

Her lips press against my neck, and her hand trails down my boxers. I moan softly as she continues to kiss and touch me. Her mouth moves down my chest, and she pulls my boxers down, teasing me with everything she has. As she does something she has never done before, I gasp for air. Her lips wrap around my length, and I feel a rush of pleasure coursing through my body. I close my eyes and let out a low groan, completely surrendering to her touch.

I lift her and press her back against the wall, shifting her panties to the side as I glide in. She moans softly, and I can feel her nails digging into my back as I pick up the pace. Our bodies move in perfect sync, and I can feel the tension building up inside me. With each thrust, I get closer and closer to the edge until, finally, we both reach our climax together in a burst of ecstasy.

"Don't play games; you can't win." I whisper. She laughs as I put her back on her feet. She picks up a cloth and shoves it into my chest. "Help me clean this place up." She states.

"Yes, ma'am." I smirk as I head to the room and throw on my sweatpants. I grab the cleaning supplies and start organising everything while humming my favourite song. In no time, the place looks spotless, and I turn to her with a satisfied smile. She kisses my cheek and thanks me.

We head back into her room and get dressed for the day. She wears grey leggings with a t-shirt and throws on a blue hoodie before grabbing her black winter coat. I slip on my jeans and a t-shirt with a grey hoodie. I put on my black winter vest and a grey toque. I look over at her, who is also wearing a grey toque. I smile as she slips on her boots. I take her hand in mine and reach for the keys to my truck. Starting it up from the key fob and letting the truck warm up.

The crisp winter air hits us as we step outside, but the warmth of her hand in mine makes it all bearable. As we drive down the snow-covered road, I look over at her as she looks at every passing tree covered in snow. When we arrive at the paint store, she jumps out with a huge smile on her face. We walk in and flip through the colour cards. Her thoughts are on grey, but what shade?

"What about this one?" I inquire as I show her the colour.

A smile crosses her face, "I love it." She mentions that the dark grey will complement the red in her room and create a cozy atmosphere during the colder months. She thanks me for my suggestion and heads to the checkout with a sense of excitement.