Chapter 48- Star

The cold breeze wisps by us as we make our way to the doors. The music plays loudly as we make our way to the gym. Gage opens the door for me, and I walk in. Lilly comes running toward me. "Oh, my god. You guys are the cutest couple ever." She says.

"Thanks, Lilly," I say, and Gage just smiles. "I'll see you later," I tell her and wink, walking toward Laura and the rest of the gang.

"What's going on?" I ask. The girls explain that none of the boys want to dance. "Well, us girls want to dance, so we're going to head to the dance floor, and you boys can go do whatever boys do." I grab Laura's and Ashley's hands, and the rest of the girls follow.

As we start dancing, I notice some of the boys watching us from the sidelines. Maybe they'll change their minds and join in later. Either way, we're not going to let their lack of enthusiasm ruin our night.

As the night continues, I feel strong arms wrap around my torso, and I smile. "Hmm, you like to tease, don't you?" He whispers as his body presses against mine, and we let the beat of the music flow through us. I can't help but laugh and continue dancing. The song changes, and they slow it down. He turns me around, pulling me close. I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands rub my lower back. We sway to the rhythm, lost in the moment. The world around us fades away, leaving only the two of us in our own little bubble of happiness.

Laura grabs my hand and apologises as the DJ plays 2000s R&B/hiphop. "Sorry," I mouth as she pulls me away from him. He puts his hands in his pocket, shakes his head, and walks back to where the boys are.

We finally take a break and head to the bar. I pull out my ID and show it to the bartender, and he asks what I would like—"Vodka." I smile. The girls and I chat as we drink. I watch as Gage is in conversation with his buddies. He looks over at me and smiles. I blush and put my head down, turning my attention back to the girls. I feel a kiss on the crevice of my neck and hear his voice.

"Sorry, ladies. But I need to steal her for a minute." Gage says as he grabs my hand. I feel a rush of excitement as Gage pulls me away from the group.

"Where are we going?" I say as he opens the doors leading to the hall. He continues walking, holding my hand, until he turns a corner. The hall is dark, leaving us out of sight of others.

"Right here." He backs me up against the wall. I feel his breath on my neck and his hand sliding down my arm. My heart races as he leans in for a kiss. His tongue parts our mouths as he presses against me. I can feel my body responding to his touch; my knees are growing weak as I melt into him. Every nerve in my body is on fire as we explore each other's passion, lost in the moment and consumed by desire. My fingers run through his hair as his lips move toward my neck. I let out a soft moan, my body craving more of him. The intensity of our connection leaves me breathless.

"You look so sexy in this dress," he softly says as his hand runs up my thigh through the slit of my dress. I feel a shiver run down my spine as his touch sends electric waves through my body. I lean in closer, my lips brushing against his ear. "Gage."

"I love when you moan my name," he whispers as his fingers find my sensitive spot. I shiver at his touch, feeling a rush of desire course through my body. "You know exactly how to drive me wild," I reply breathlessly.

He pulls down my panties, taking them off. He stuffs them in his pocket before continuing to please me. I untuck his shirt and undo his pants. He lifts me up, kissing me harder as he glides into me. The passion between us grows stronger with each thrust. The music from the gym muffles our moans. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. Our bodies move in perfect harmony, lost in the heat of the moment.