Chapter 10

TAMILORE'S POV

"now listen!" Jomiloju said slowly untying me. "in a matter of time, Larry would figure out I am not Kenny. That's their middle man, when they do, I will distract them, you run as fast as you can to the door, we can only unlock it from inside, Kelvin and others are outside. They can't hear us, neither can they come in, it's how this basement was built." Jomiloju finished and I was nodding slowly taking in what he said.

"do you want to go first or not? Be fast with it, body dey itch me" Jerry said

I was still trying to process everything when Larry suddenly removed Jomiloju's mask. I gasped. Fortunately, he had finished untying me.

"omo oga!" Larry exclaimed

"eh. Omo madame!" Jerry said

This was my chance! Now Tamilore! I sprang up the chair and sprinted the door.

"get her!" Larry said

"not on my watch!" Jomiloju said pinning Jerry down. I saw Larry coming after me. Jomiloju hit Jerry in the balls, poking his eyes. I almost screamed.

"Fuck!" I heard Jerry scream and I saw Larry running back. Fool, he could have caught me, I was at the door, and before I could turn the lock, gunshot rang in the air. It was Larry. FUCK. He was no fool, he went to that table first. Why dint I think of that? Nice play Oga Larry.

"do not open that door Miss" he said pulling Jomiloju off Jerry whose eyes was still gushing blood, Jomiloju's nails had pierced his eyes in a thorough way.

"open it now Tamilore! You are almost there"

"omo oga, no make I use this gun sound your head wotowoto" Larry said holding the gun to the back of Jomiloju's head

"I am your madam's son you bastard"

"and so? She did not say we should listen to you either"

"omo, Larry, no make that babe go o, I wan chop that girl o, I no wan hear, you sabi when last I fuck?" Jerry said.

How was he still talking??!!

"you sick fuck!" I heard Jomiloju say as he lunged at him again.

"get off him! You, get away from that door" Larry said

Jerry's eyes was about to go blind at this point. He dint see Jomiloju lounge at him. He soon landed on the floor

"Tamilore, do not leave that door"

Larry pulled Jomiloju off Jerry and punched him. This was it, Larry was distracted and there, I unlocked the door, Larry's eyes went straight to mine and before he could pull the trigger on me, I felt the side of a metal graze my cheek and the last thing I saw was a bullet hitting someone as I lost consciousness.