Chapter 29

TAMILORE'S POV

Kelvin was definitely not having mercy on me while slamming me. He wasn't taking it easy on me. I tried to straighten and adjust myself and he had return to my position, slamming even hard with soft but rough spanks on my buttocks.

If I was not in pain, I was enjoying this with pleasure. When he was done, he pulled out, untying the knots he tied on my legs, and releasing my hands from the head board but still keeping my hands tied, flipped me over, raised my legs again and pushed himself inside me. I tried to raise my tied hands to cup his neck and bring him closer but he slapped my hands back on the bed, as if it was not enough, he flipped my body again, my ass up and slammed into me again. He definitely was not making love to me. He was fucking me. I heard Kelvin's moan and his pace became faster, he was coming and he did on my ass.

"good girl" he said slapping my ass, getting off me.

I relaxed on the bed taking in all that just happened. I had not even come. I dint feel good about it. He came back and untied my hands and carried me to the bathroom to wash up.

After we had our bath, I headed to the kitchen to prepare us a light meal. I decided to make pancakes.

Throughout the dinner, I gave him a cold shoulder. Yup, it was definitely because of the sex. I wanted to release too, but because he was punishing me, he won't let me.

"Tamilore" he called my name.

We were done with dinner now. We were watching Fine Wine on Netflix. I was sitting on the couch and he sat on the carpet, his head between my legs facing the TV, his arms around my thighs. "yes?" I answered

"why are you silent?" he asked

"I am not." Was the only thing I said.

"is this because of your punishment?" he asked turning to me. His face directly in front of my legs. I had no pants on and he saw that. The only thing I had on was my silky nightwear.

I dint say anything. He turned his whole body to face me this time and adjusted me on the couch

"so you won't answer me now" he said kissing my legs up to my thigh

"Kelvin...don't....start...what...you...won't....finish" I stammered as his kisses were trailing up my thighs down to my core.

"well, I do plan on making your mood lighten up. So you should decide that when I am done." He said as he pulled my thighs dragging me to his face and his tongue took over. His tongue rolled graciously on my clits and I was moaning really loud now. All the tension, the feeling of unsatisfaction crushed down. He licked all over, his mouth doing no justice to my clits. And soon his fingers joined, they followed each other rhythmically, his tongues and his fingers. Then he flicked my clits and was rubbing so soft as aggressive as it was. It hit at once. I was squirting all over his face. His face was drenched with squirt and I laughed slapping my mouth with my hand.

"oh now you can laugh" Kelvin said rubbing his face with his other hand, cleaning off the squirt, as soon as he did, another came on his face and another and another and a moan followed. "jeez! Tamilore! Control yourself" he said laughing and rubbing his face simultaneously.

"I can't" I said and I started touching myself. I put my fingers inside myself and starting pumping and steering them. I saw Kelvin watch me awe. His bulge rose again. "you're the hottest girl I have ever been with" he said and I watched him rub himself up and down. He was masturbating to watching me pleasure myself.

"I could cum right now Tamilore" he said in a moan. That alone made my thoughts wild and soon I took my breasts out of my nightie and sucked on them. There was a flick of excitement in Kelvin's eyes as he watched me and soon his cum was flying around.

"fuck!" he groaned

I smiled "oops" I said as I came squirting again.

"how the hell are you this naughty?" he said coming up to me and dragged my legs to him, he dint wait, and pushed himself inside me. We were on the couch and I wasn't comfortable with the position, so I pulled him and sat him on the couch as I took my place between his legs, sitting on him, and rode the hell out of him. GO COWGIRL!

NOTICE: Before heading to the next chapter, I'm sad to announce to you that this book is close to its ending. I have run out of things to write to continue this story. So yeah, I hope you've enjoyed the book so far.