Chapter 22

Kelvin and Jomiloju were leaving today. We were presently on our way to the airport to see them off. Imisi and Kelvin seemed pretty close now. I and Kelvin were good after our first official date. Safe to say yeah we are dating now. They practically spent the whole 2 months vacation with us. It was worth it. I wished they could stay still resumption but I would be selfish if I don't allow them go home for the remaining two weeks at least. I know they would they stay if I asked, but I do not want to be selfish.

We arrived at the airport late; their flight was in 15 minutes. They rushed into the airport as I waved them goodbye.

"see you in two weeks" I shouted.

Kelvin turned back, ran towards me, grabbed me and kissed me.

"see you in two weeks babe; don't miss me too much" he said in a rush. I stood there blushing as I saw in disappear out of sight.

************

Kelvin got home late. I was watching Netflix when his FaceTime call popped on my phonescreen. I picked my phone and dropped the remote.

"finally!" Imisi said as he took the remote, switching it to a TV football station. I shook my head. The call ended as I entered my room. I called him back.

"hi babe" he said over the phone. I still can't get used to him being my man.

"got home safe? How was the flight? Have you eaten?"

"whoa whoa whoa, one question at a time mami" he said and I smiled.

"my bad. I'm sorry"

"yes we landed safely at Lagos, we are currently sleeping over here for the night"

"oh, sorry about that" I smiled reminiscing our little moment before Kelvin had to be late for his flight.

***

FLASHBACK

I entered Kelvin and Jomiloju's room. They were all set.

"do you guys really have to go?"I said sitting on the bed side table.

"oh, come on Tamilore , we have been here long enough" Jomiloju said

" I know, I know, it's just that I would miss you guys"

"us? Or Kelvin you mean?" Jomiloju asked

" oh, come on you know I'll miss you the most" I said getting up and hugged Jomiloju.

Lately, it feels like we have been distant. I mean I can't exactly blame him, I'm dating his brother now, we get to be distant a little bit. I do not want things to be awkward between us.

"I know, I'll miss you too baby" Jomiloju said pecking my cheeks and exiting the room leaving I and Kelvin inside alone.

Kelvin pulled me into a hug, he sighed as his chin rested on my shoulders.

" I can't believe we are going to be apart for two weeks." He said

"I'm going to miss you a lot Kelv" (oh yes, I started calling him that)

"I'm going to miss you more TamTam" he replied

I smiled as I wrapped my hands around him tightly. He slowly let go of me, his hands locked on my waist and his fingers clasped at my back.

He placed a gentle kiss on my lips. It began as pecks and slowly developed into deep kisses, soon he lifted me up, sliding his hands under the hem of my gown, drawing circles around my buttocks. I smiled on his lips. He brought me to the door.

"quickie?" he asked; and I nodded in full grin.

"good girl" he said as he shifted my panties, he was kissing me roughly now. My back against his door, his body holding me up; his hands tight to my wrist on the door, he slammed into me. I squirmed. My moan was light; until he kept slamming into me against the door. This is the hottest position I've ever been in.

He kept looking at me as he was slamming inside my throbbing p, soon his fingers joined; like he wasn't satisfied; he set me to the floor, turned my back to him, my face to the door, he pushed himself inside me again, one hand went underneath my laps separating my legs, moving down to me and rubbing and circling my clits, and the other hand fondling my breast. "fuck...yessss Kelvin" I moaned

"you like that don't you?" Kelvin whispered into my ears and I could hear his breath stagger. I bit my lips in ecstasy.

Kelvin slammed harder. "yesssssss!" I screamed and soon I came undone. I was on my toes at this point.

Kelvin pulled out of me. I stood straight trying to get myself together, my whole body collapsed on the door.

"we are definitely late for our flight now"

"thank God Pops is not home" I said smiling.

***

END OF FLASHBACK

"lol, that quickie was everything for me" he said over the phone

"so, you'd miss your flight for it"

"because it is you babe"

"so where are you sleeping?"

"urmmm..." I noticed his hesitation , "at Jomiloju's friend's house"

Jomiloju did not have any friend in Lagos I knew of. But I waived it off.

"alright then; let me leave you to rest" I said

"I'd call you later" Kelvin answered. "let me quickly take my shower"

"I love you baby" he said

"yhyh. I love you too" I said and hear him smile as I ended the call.

As the overthinker I am, I kinda had a feeling that Kelvin was lying, but I decided to trash the feeling. I trusted Kelvin so I should not be in doubt.