Chapter 13

TAMILORE'S POV

"God! How did I get to have you? How do I have someone like you head over heels in love with me?" I said smiling

Kelvin just had a way of making his words make my heart burst. Heavenly, he made me feel loved properly, It's crazy how you hate someone and then get to know them and they are just perfect for you and that's how I felt for Kelvin. I loved him, no, I was in love with him.

"well, you make it hard not to fall for you" he said pulling me closer

Our bodies were close and our faces were few inches from each other. Kelvin looked into my eyes searching for something. Indeed I and Kelvin had this sexual tension and we had always been interrupted and sometimes it felt like he was afraid of touching me. I know it has something to do with my past and he was being careful to me.

"kiss me " I said out loud

"what!? What did you just say?" he aksed

"I said kiss me Kelvin"

"Tami, I swear if I kiss you, I won't be able to hold back and you in that dress, it makes me want to rip it"

"okay, hold on hot pants! I dint know that was how much effect I had on you" I said and he looked like he was holding everything in him to kiss me and slam me on Jomiloju's bed and make love to me.

"just do it" I said

"are you sure? Tami, I don't want to hurt..." he was still saying when I rolled my eyes and instantly cupped his face as I brought him down to my face level, capturing his lips on mine. He kissed me back immediately. God, he tasted good. He definitely was one hell of a good kisser. I parted my lips to allow his tongue entrance and he impatiently slipped it in as I sucked on them. His hands were moving up my thighs. He was grabbing them in a sexual way. A moan escaped my mouth and immediately he pulled me up, wrapping my legs around his torso.

KELVIN'S POV

It took everything in me not to rip Tamilore's dress and be inside her. I have been anticipating how her lips would taste like, and here I was having them. I dint want to do anything yet. I wanted it to be special, I have had many girls, but it was just for fun, I fucked them. But Tamilore?! Good God, this girl drives me crazy, I want to do more than just that, I want to make love to her, I want it to be special with her, it was her first time, it had to be special. It burst my head everytime that she was all mine, MINE. When she moaned on my lips, I lost it. I carried her, God, six months of hitting the gym is finally paying off, cos this girl was heavy load of thickness. She wrapped her legs around my body, and her hand slowly rubbed my head, as she took my lips in her, my tongue was definitely wonders on her lips and in her mouth, as she was silently moaning. She is not making it easy. I slammed her against the door, my hands slipping down to her thigh, down to her privates, fuck! She was not wearing pants. I stopped and looked at her.

"Tamilore, why are you not wearing pants?"

She giggled

"because... ermmm. You might want to do it anywhere"

"you have been seeing two much fifty shades innit?"

"I guess soo, and that's a good thing right?"

I shook my head. So she wanted this as much as I wanted it too. I had do it with her just anywhere too.

"you are crazy"

"yes, crazy in love with you"

"God I love you!"

Shit, I just said that out loud. I mean we know we were in love, but we had never actually used the L word and I blurted it out. She smiled after noticing my expression.

"I love you Kelvin. I am in love with you too"

I smashed my lips on her on hearing that. I did not waste time, my fingers went down the middle of her thighs down to her vj. She was wet already. How!? I slipped in one finger and hell, her moan was sexy as fuck. My head was in different places rn. She bit my lower lips and her hands gripped my shoulders. So much for not wanting to ruin my tux. Well, her lipstick is pretty much ruined already. It's a win win. I smirked as I slipped in another finger, as I started pumping them, God, she was tight. How would I make love to her without hurting her? I knew she was about to come, her legs were shaking and her breath hitched, her hands squeezed me more and she had stopped kissing me

"it's okay, you can come for me baby" I said as I fickled her clits with my thumb

"Kelvinnnnnn" she half screamed as her breath stuttered. I shut her mouth with my free hand, holding her up with against my waist. And there, her cum was all over my fingers. Fuck!

"Jesus Kelvin" she said setting herself on the floor

"sorry babe, can you walk?" I teased

She looked up at me, her face flushed, as she kissed me again

"you want more?" I asked pulling her

"maybe?" she smiled nodding

"let's give baby girl what she wants then"

"yes dadddyyy!" she said biting her lips.

Ooouuu, ngl that was sexy as fuck, coming from her

"you are naughty!"

"you bring it out" she said smiling

"oh yes I do" I lifted her up again and kissed her.

There was a knock on the door.

She set herself down immediately and looked at the door and back at me as she smiled

"I think you need to take care of that" she said pointing down at me. I looked at myself and I was already standing, hard. Like point straight hard! She shook her head.

"you are going to be the end of me" she said walking out of the room to distract whoever was knocking

TAMILORE'S POV

"we are ready, the driver is here" Jomiloju said smirking

"alright" I said adjusting myself. The smirk was still on his face

"what are you looking at?" I asked

"you guys did it dint you?" he asked

"ewww, no you dint just ask that. No we dint and I am definitely not telling his brother even if we did"

"come on. I am your best friend first!"

"yhyh, we did not. But we did have a hot make out session"

"that's all the details I am getting is it not?"

"definitely"

"right!" he said shaking his head

Kelvin met us, he got in our middle, his arms around both of us

"what did I miss?"

"nothing love" I said

Jomiloju smirked.

"look at you smiling, you are in love aren't you?" Jomiloju asked

"hell yeah!" I and Kelvin said in unison

Jomiloju shook Kelvin's hands off his shoulders, hissing and walking away. "commot for here abeg! No be me you go oppress" he said

"he is definitely jealous" Kelvin said

"I don't think so" I said smiling. Kelvin gave me a quick peck on the lips, took my hands in his as we walked out the house.