Chapter 33

FINAL CHAPTER

TAMILORE'S POV

"Tamilore you are going to be late for your own wedding!" I heard my mom shout

Yup, I was getting married today. I got called to bar and finished my master's degree in Entertainment law. Kelvin wanted us to both make something of ourselves before settling down. The distance between us made things rough for us for a while. The time zone was crazy. I had gone to UCLA to get my degree from the best school of Entertainment law while he stayed in Nigeria growing accounts of fast rising countries. We had talked once a day or sometimes we won't even talk at all. It was crazy and frustrating at times; they were days we would have given up on the long distance thing or times we had thought it was over when I heard Kelvin's scandal when I was away. It was just a fake rumor anyway and the actress had come out to admit she was trying to get his attention but he was stuck up on his 'far away fiancé'. Her words not mine.

But somehow, we had manage to come back and communicated and get back together. Our parents weren't even going to have it if we separated. Now here we are getting married.

Our families arrived early. They were the most supportive parents one could ever ask for. My bridal gown was so bomb! I loved that it was fitted to show my curves appropriately.

I heard Kendra shout at me

"this lady, you are late! Are you getting cold feet already?" she asked

"sort of. Don't you think we might end up getting tired of each other?"

"babygirl you are getting to a man who loves you, madly in love with you . I know marriage isn't always good, it is about ups and downs. But you are lucky to find someone who loves you as much as you love him or even more. And I'm sure you both will be willing to work it out anytime issues come up. Okay?" Kendra said and I smiled and got up hugging her. She nodded satisfied while patting my back.

"now let's go"

I stood straight and went outside. We were getting married in the house I and Kelvin built together. The priest was waiting at the backyard. As soon as I was announced, my dad walked to me, pecking me.

"do you think mum thinks I'm making a good choice?" I asked him

"I am sure she knows you made the right choice. She appeared to me in my dream yesterday. What dy think that means?"

"means she is sending me off to get married too"

"exactly my girl" he smiled and offered his arms and I snaked my arms in his.

My dad was crying and I really forced myself not to tear up.

"you look beautiful"

"thanks dad"

*I was going to select a romantic song for this scene, but I don't know y'all can recommend please*

"shall we?" he asked and I nodded as he pulled my veil down. I took his arms again and we walked down to the where the priest. I watched everyone stand as they were smiling. My colleagues from work were all whispering their congratulations as I smiled at them mouthing a 'thank you'. And I saw Kelvin and he was actually crying. I saw Imisi and Jomiloju gently patting his shoulders.

Tiara walked out in front of us. She was 5 years now. She carried the flower basket, spraying the petals, until she ran off the walkway when she saw her mom. Everyone laughed.

I got to Kelvin. my dad placed my hand in his, wiping his own tears and stepped back. I saw my step mom hold dad's hands smiling. Damola and Doyin were sitted beside them. They were big boys now.