Chapter 18

TAMILORE'S POV

When he took off my night piece, I thought I was finally getting some action, but when Kelvin dint pull off his clothes, I knew it was the opposite. I watched him slowly trail kisses down my thigh, his hand on my breasts, smooching them and his thumb rolling my hard nipple. Fuck! I was getting turned on. I watched him as his head disappeared between my thighs. He separated my legs, his hands firmly on my thighs as he knelt in front of the bed and pulled me closer to his mouth. I raised myself on my elbow to see what he was up to. Before I could process it, his tongue danced on my clits, gently sucking on them. I was in ecstasy as I laid myself back on the bed. My moaning was louder now. He was good at this. I squeezed the bed sheet tight when he slipped a finger in. I rolled my eyes.

"baby girl, you might want to keep your voice down, except you want your dad walking in through that door" Kelvin said, his fingers still pumping inside me

"fuck! Don't stop Kelvin" I said stuttering. I heard him smirk.

"I don't plan on doing that either" he said as he slipped in another finger and his tongue dangerously licking, sucking and eating me out. I was going to come. It was like he knew this, as he stood up, came on top of me, gave me a quick kiss and proceeded to sucking my breast, he fondled them with one hand as big as they were and his other hand still pumping their fingers inside my vagina. His fingers were rough now. "make me come Kelvin, please" I begged

"as your Lordship pleases" he said and I felt him roll his thumb on my clits, in a circular motion as his tongue did the same on my nipple. You don't need me to tell you I came right? Because I did come and I poured in fact. Kelvin kissed me satisfied.

"you love having me doing this to you don't you?" he asked

"yes, yes I do" I said smiling

"glad I can make you feel that way" he said

"but I can't" I said sadly

"why do you say so?" he asked

"I don't know how to satisfy you" I said

"you don't need to, me seeing you come is my satisfaction" he said

"that doesn't do it for me" I said pushing him on his back. I got in between his legs, my hands firm on his trousers

"what are you doing?"

"giving you what you just gave me" I said

I dint even allow him speak as I unhooked his knotted joggers and slid it down. He was really huge. I swallowed my spit in a gulp. I looked at him and he was smiling. You can do this Tamilore, I thought to myself as I gently removed him out of his brief.

KELVIN'S POV

Tamilore kept bursting my head. I mean she was about to do that literally too. I did not expect she would want to reciprocate how she felt, she wanted to satisfy me too. I allowed her, as she gently removed my dick with her small hands. It fit perfectly in her hands. She looked at it with so much awe, my heart almost exploded. No one ever looked at your dick with so much admiration, am I right? I know I am. It gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. I had not fully prepared for what was about to happen when I felt her warm spit on my cap. She just spat on my dick. And soon, her mouth took over. She slopped on my dick, I could hear gag but she dint stop, where her mouth couldn't take it all, she used her hand. Her tongue was rolling on my cap and her other hands massaging my balls. Fuck! If she continued like this for another second, I would come. Then, she took me by surprise, she took it all in, I could feel her throat. I dint hesitate, as I grabbed her head and pushed it down fucking her mouth. She was gagging seriously. I stopped, making sure she was okay, and she took my hand and placed it back on her head, her mouth fully resumed on my dick.

I was moaning already. I felt her mouth shift, she just smirked. She rubbed my dick up and down as she sucked on my balls. That was it! I came all over. It was all over her face. Tamilore did one thing that amused me, she rubbed me again and gave me a hand job and I came again. I fell back on the bed.

"fuck!" I said out loud

"how was it?" she asked licking her mouth. I pulled her towards me as her body laid on my chest. Her warm breast on my chest.

"I loved it! Thank you" I said

"I know I am quite bad at it, it is my first time" she said

"wow, you were exceptional for a first timer" I said and she smiled

"thank you"

"no, you thank you" I said pecking her on her lips

"should I sleep here?" she asked

"were you planning on leaving before?"

"I don't know" she said covering her face

I smiled. "I dint plan on letting you go either" I said to her removing her palms from her face

She smiled and hugged me to herself, her face resting on my chest as I pulled the blanket over us and soon we slept off.