Chapter 21

Tamilore's POV

When Kelvin pulled off his briefs, I knew he was ready to take me. I couldn't wait. A tiny part of me was nervous and the larger part of me wanted to feel Kelvin inside me. I knew Kelvin was good at this; I thought what if I dint satisfy him the way he would satisfy me. Regardless, I brought myself back to reality; Kelvin was still busy with my breasts; the way he looked at them, grabbed them, shook his head, and licked them. That was definitely a turn on. He looked at me and our eyes were locked. He slipped his fingers in my core, I closed my eyes moaning; he put in another finger and fuck, yes, I said it, he was good at this. Kelvin moved up to me and grabbed my breast as he sucked on it, while his fingers were still working his magic inside me. He moved down again and soon his tongue joined his fingers. I grabbed the bedsheet so much fist. "Fuck!" I moaned out loud; his pace increased.

"yesssssssss!!!!"... and suddenly he stopped. I felt the adrenaline and tension which had risen come down. I looked at him.

"I need you to cum on my dick this time... not my fingers baby girl" he said coming up and kissing me, he laid on top of me, his legs spreading mine apart. He positioned himself between us and looked at me. "you ready?" he asked searching my face for the right answers.

I just nodded. My eyes shut tight. I felt all of him at once. ALL OF HIM AT ONCE. I gasped in pain.

"it's okay, it's okay. Its better I go all in at once, the pain comes at once then the pleasure" he says kissing me mildly.

I smiled at the gesture and nodded. My eyes still shut. He did not do anything , he was still inside me but he laid there with no motion.

"how's the pain now?" he asked as his fingers started rubbing me. I was moaning. That's when I felt it, the pleasure of him being inside me.

He then started to move slowly inside of me. I slowly opened my eyes. Kelvin looked like he was holding everything in him to not go rough; his pace started increasing slowly and when he noticed I was not wincing, his pace became fast, slow, easy. He was pounding me and I heard the sound of our thighs meeting. Kelvin was trying to hold back his moan and I found it funny as to why he was doing that. Kelvin looked at me, embarrassment flushed over his face. Shit! I must have laughed out loud.

"I'm just amused as to why you're holding back your moan, I'm sorry for laughing" I said

"men don't moan" he said as I rolled my eyes

"but women do?"

"yes you're allowed to" he said

"Let's leave this gender topic for now whilst you're inside me; I had hate to ruin this" I said

" I agree" he said and continued.

I put my hand on his chest and brought myself to his nipples and I sucked it; I heard a moan escape from him. "oh, you like that now" I thought and continued sucking.

His moans filled the room with the rhythm of our thighs meeting and he slamming me, and soon I came. He pulled out immediately coming on my thighs. He took a deep sigh. "Fuck, you're so sweet Tamilore" he said looking down at me. I looked down at where he came and I saw my cum mixed with a blood strains.

"congratulations on losing your virginity baby girl" he said getting off me. I laid back down on the bed taking in the fact that yes bitch, I just had my first sex.

Kelvin grabbed a towel and cleaned my thighs, wiping his cum off

"you don't want my babies slipping off inside you now do you?"

"certainly not daddy"

He smiled. "exactly" he said as he wiped me off.

" now back to what you said; men don't moan? Says who?"

"I don't know really, it just feels somehow that I should be moaning when I should be the one making you moan"

"now that's a stupid mentality, men do and should moan. It turns us the fuck on"

"how do you know that?"

"I've watched porn and Ese tells me about her sex experiences.

Kelvin looked at me with a brow raised. I rolled my eyes. "like you don't watch porn"

"I used to" he confessed

"whatever..." "now, let's see how you hold back your moan" I said pulling him into the bed.

Kelvin's POV

Her hands grabbed my hand as she pulled me to the bed. I sat up immediately.

"that's exactly the position I want you in" she said. Oh God! This girl is going to be the death of me. She sat on me, her thighs wrapped around my waist, bringing her breasts to my mouth. I took it in gladly. She adjusted herself, her hands grabbing my dick, playing with them gently before bringing it to her core, she playfully rubbed it against herself, I pressed my lips together; she came closer and whispered directly in my ears

"don't forget to moan" she said and put me inside her, sitting it on it.

Her ass began to dance all over my laps. "Fuck!" I moaned as she pushed me to lay on my back flatly on the bed. And soon she was in control and was twerking on me, riding the hell out of me. She bit her lips. She was enjoying this. Soon she brought herself closer and sucked my nipple. That was it! I was moaning. I heard her smirk. Her hands rolled my nipple as she sucked the other. Without hesitating, I grabbed her waist up, pushed myself in further. We were both moaning out loud now; and soon we came undone. Tamilore got off me breathless. "Fuck! You win Tamilore" I said as I moved on my side facing her. She turned her head to me smiling. "I always do"

I grabbed her and kissed her and she gladly accepted. We definitely are going more rounds. Soon I was on top of her again.