Chapter 7: That was definitely a threat

In the beginning 2

Dean flattened the map down on the table as Samuel told him, "Slow down and talk this thing through."

"There's nothing to talk about." Dean replies.

"He's right. We already know what's happening." Alexis sat on the table, leaning back with her palms flat against the wooden surface. Deanna was chopping up fruit, no doubt listening in.

"You say it was a demon. None of us has heard of a demon with yellow eyes." Samuel argues.

Dean straightens up, turning to Samuel. "Yeah, well, I have. This thing killed my family."

"Just calm down."

"You don't get it, do you? We're all in danger. In fact, you need to get yourself someplace safe."

"Not until we know what we're dealing with." Samuel crosses his arms over his chest as Dean turns back to the map and Deanna walked in.

"You should not be dealing with this." Alexis tells him.

"It could be a demon, shapeshifter, any number of things." Deanna says.

Dean stood again. "I know what this thing is. And I'm gonna kill it. That's all the talking I need to do."

"You're gonna kill a demon? How?" Samuel asks.

"There's a hunter named Daniel Elkins. Lives in Colorado. He had Colts gun."

"The Colt." Alexis emphasizes.

"Yeah. I heard about the Colt." Samuel walks around the table. "Used to tell it to Mary as a bedtime story."

"Well, its real." Dean says.

Samuel shared a look with Deanna before looking back at Dean. "Alright, say that it is. You got some kind if crystal ball telling you where this demons gonna be?"

"Yeah, maybe I do." Dean nods, pulling out Johns journal from his jacket as Samuel walks back toward him.

"What's this?" Samuel asks.

"A list."

"Of what?"

"My dad wrote down anyone he thought came in contact with the yellowed eyed demon. Who, where, when."

"Why?"

"Because the more he could learn about the son of a bitch the more he could figure out why he killed my mom." Dean looks up at Samuel.

Alexis reaches out, taking his hand in hers. She sighs, she really did miss him.

Dean flipped a page and pointed to a name. "Look. Whitshire farm. I told you that name sounded familiar."

"Whitshire farm? That was two days ago. How the hell is that on your dads list?"

"Um..." Dean began.

"He could, uh, heh--" Alexis stutters, trying to help.

"My dad could see the future." Dean looks back at the list. "Look. He's gonna hit here tomorrow night."

"Liddy Walsh?" Samuel reads.

"Haleyville. That's close." Dean states.

"Well, yeah, its about three miles, but....." Samuel shares a look with his wife.

"I know you guys think I'm crazy." Dean looks between the two.

"You seem like a really nice kid, Dean. But, yeah, you're crazy."