Chapter 11: What the hell

Monster Movie 2

Dean and Alexis were taking what Dean had told her was a 'shortcut', but she was convinced he just wanted to lead her through a dark alleyway.

Alexis pulls away slightly, resting her head against the brick wall behind her. "We really should keep heading toward the room." She breathes.

Dean squeezes her hip lightly, leaning down. "One more kiss." He mumbles, pressing his lips to hers.

Alexis pulls away, shaking her head. "No, we really should go."

Dean grabs her hand, pulling down the alley. They round the corner, running into Jamie. She stumbled behind the two. Dean and Alexis are met with Dracula.

"Son of a bitch." Dean mutters.

"You should not use such language in the presence of my bride." Dracula steps toward him.

"What the fuck is this?" Alexis asks.

"Okay." Dean nods before punching him. Dracula regained himself, hissing at Dean.

"Now would probably be a good time to run, you know." Alexis looks over at Jamie. Jamie nods, taking off. "Bye!" She calls out. Alexis looks over to see Dean pinned to the wall.

"You have no choice in the matter, Mr. Harker. Mina is mine." Dracula tells Dean.

When Alexis went to help Dracula threw her across the alley with ease. She hit the wall, groaning. Dark spots dance in her vision as she lifts her hand to her head. She looks over to see Dracula running away after yelping in pain.

Dean was next to her then, pulling her off the ground. "You okay, darlin'?"

"Yeah, yeah. Come on." Alexis gestures for him to follow Dracula.

The two chase after him, down the streets until they reach a gate. Dracula jumps over it, getting on a scooter and driving off.

~~~

Sam walks into the empty bar where Dean and Alexis sat with Jamie a bottle of liquor between them. "You guys alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, I think so." Dean nods. "And I think I know what's going on."

"Yeah?"

Dean drops a towel onto the table. "Part of it, at least."

Sam unfolds the towel to reveal a slimy ear that Dean had ripped off of Dracula.

"Uh, the ear part?" Sam asks.

"No, Sam, his hand." Alexis scoffs. "Yes, his ear. What does it look like?"

"Ripped it off Dracula's head. Touch it." Dean tells him.

Sam scoffs, but Dean gave him a look. Sam reluctantly reaches out, and touches the ear. "Ugh."

"Feel familiar to you?"

"Oh, man."

"Yep. Our favorite monster friend of ours." Alexis says sarcastically.

"Skin of a Shapeshifter." Dean states. "Just like St. Louis and just like Milwaukee. Of course, this ones whole new buckets of crazy. Oh. And--" Dean reached in his pocket. "--this. I pulled it off during the fight." Dean handed Sam the ribbon. "Look at the label on the ribbon."

"Its a costume rental." Sam states.

"Yep." Alexis nods.

"All three monsters, the Dracula, Wolf Man, the mummy, all the same critter. We need to catch this freak before he Creature From the Black Lagoons somebody."