Chapter 38: Don't you just love corpse snatching

Jump the shark 1

When Alexis woke up she was laying on Deans chest in the front seat of the Impala. She sighs, curling further into Deans chest and leather jacket. Dean groaned, the sound vibrating through his chest. He ran his hand up and down her back, his other hand still in her back pocket as he glances out the windshield.

Sam stood in front of the car, brushing his teeth. Alexis pushes herself up off of Dean, stretching. Dean turned a little, opening the car door and quite literally falling out.

"Hey. How'd you sleep?" Sam asks.

"Move." Alexis nudges Dean.

"I'm trying." Dean tells her. "How do you think?" He replies to Sam. "I'm starving. Lets get breakfast."

"Ooh, great idea." Alexis gets out of the car, smoothing down her hair.

"Where? We're, like, two hours from anything." Sam counters.

"But I'm hungry now." Dean moves toward the front of the car.

"There's probably still a sandwich in the backseat." Sam tells him.

"I do not recommend you eat that." Alexis says as Dean reaches through the window, pulling out a paper bag. "Dean, I swear to god, don't you dare eat that."

He opens the bag, smelling it.

"I will not kiss you ever again." Alexis points at him as he gasps, leaning away from the paper bag.

"Its tuna." Dean states, dropping the bag back in the seat.

Alexis groans. "Don't even tell me that."

Dean then leans through the front window, opening the glove department and grabbing the ringing phone. He straightens up, hitting his head on the car.

"Isn't that dads phone?" Sam asks.

Dean nods, flipping open the phone and raising it to his ear. "Hello?" He pauses. "He can't come to the phone. Can I help you?" Dean asks. "Well, sorry to break this to you, pal, but John died more then two years ago. Who is this?"

~~~

Alexis closes the car door behind her, taking Deans hand as the two walks around the impala.

"Dean, look, the best I can tell, Adam Milligan is real." Sam says as he moves toward the trunk where Dean and Alexis were. Dean releases her hand, unlocking and opening the trunk. "Born September 29th, 1990, to Kate Milligan, no father listed on the birth certificate."

Dean grabs a few small knives, handing one off to Alexis and putting then other in his pocket.

"He's a Eagle Scout, graduated high school with honors and currently goes to the University of Wisconsin, biology major, premed." Sam continues. "Dean? You listening?"

Dean closes the trunk. "This is a trap."

"Or at the very least, super suspicious." Alexis adds, setting a hand on her stomach.

Dean wraps an arm around her, leading her into the diner. The three walk inside, looking around. Dean spots an empty table, and head in that direction. He grabs the chair from one side of the table, dragging it to the other. Dean then grabs A chair from a table next to their, pulling it up.

Sam sat next to the window and Dean gestures for Alexis to sit. Alexis gave him a small smile, hoping to ease the tension and his nerves. She sat down, patting the chair between her and Sam.

Dean sat, grabbing the leg of Alexis' chair and pulling her closer. She sets her hand on his knee.

"Dean, I'm telling you, this kid checks out." Sam tells him.