Chapter 20: Cool, lets go visit a tree

Heaven and hell 1

"No." Castiel replies. "She has to die."

"You want Anna?" Sam asks. "Why?"

"Out of the way." Uriel stepped forward.

"Whoa, whoa, okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but its no reason to gank her." Dean argues.

"She's not doing anything wrong." Alexis adds.

"Don't worry. I'll kill her gentle." Uriel smiled at them.

"You're some heartless sins of bitches, you know that?" Dean scoffs.

"As a matter of fact, we are. And?" Castiel asks.

"And Anna's an innocent girl." Sam reasons.

"She is far from innocent." Castiel shook his head.

The three hunters share a look. "What's that supposed to mean?" Sam asks.

"It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing." Uriel says. His eye flint to Alexis, then he looks at Dean. "That's goes for both of you."

"I am not an abomination." Alexis hisses as Dean stepped forward.

"You better watch--" Dean began. Alexis grabbed his forearm, pulling him back.

"Leave it." She tells him.

"Now give up the girl." Uriel continues.

Sam, Dean, and Alexis share a look. "Sorry." Dean looks back at the Angels. "Get yourself another one. Try JDate."

"Who's gonna stop us? You three?" Uriel asks. "Or the demom whore." He grabs Ruby, easily throwing her across the room. He grabs her by the neck, lifting her up. He held up his other hand.

Dean went to hit him with the butt of his gun, but Uriel turned. He grabbed deans wrist, stopping him.

"Cas, stop, please." Sam pleads as he and Alexis back toward the door.

Castiel simply presses his fingers to their foreheads and they fall to the floor. He walks into the room where Anna was. A bright white light filled the room, sending Uriel and Castiel out of the building.

"What the--?" Dean spit our blood, pulling himself to his feet. He helped Ruby up from the floor as Sam and Alexis regained consciousness.

Alexis groans, pushing herself up onto her elbows. Ruby knelt beside Sam. Dean bent down, slipping his hands under Alexis' arm and pulling her to her feet.

"You okay, sweetheart?" He asks.

"Yeah. You might wanna go easy on the manhandling, buddy, my heads spinning enough as is." She answers. "Man, those guys are dicks."

Dean and Alexis then rush into the room to see Anna leaning against a table, blood pouring down her arms.

"Are they gone?" She asks.

Alexis noticed the odd yet familiar symbol painted in blood on the mirror as Dean pulled out a bandana and wrapped it around Anna's bleed arm.

"Did you kill them?" Dean asks.

"I sent them away." Anna replies. "Far away."

"You wanna explain?" Alexis asks as Sam and Ruby walk in.

"That just popped in my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it."

"Yeah, 'cause that makes sense." Alexis crosses her arms over her chest.