himikos magic show

Rantaros pov

I dragged my feet down the hallway with a sigh. Why a magic show of all things! I could be doing something productive but instead I'm watching a children's show!

"Wow it's real magic!"

I clutched my head in pain. That voice. It's much clearer now. Just who is she? And why's she the only thing I seem to remember.

"Hey ran-ran" I jumped and spun around to see kokichi behind me "going to the magic show? If you want we can skip it together"

"Tempting but I'd rather not deal with chabashiras crap today" I smiled at him. Oh yeah I have some questions for the liar about last night.

"Hmm" he stood on his tiptoes, his face inches from mine "I can tell you have something you want to ask me"

"Oh? Did you read my mind" I said playfully.

"No, you're just an open book ran-ran" he tilted his head in mock innocence "so go ahead. I'm all ears!"

"Ok then. You wanna tell me what was with those motive tapes last night?"

He stopped "wow ran, you sure don't beat around the bush" he looked away bashfully "would you believe me if I said I just wanted to get closer to you"

"Not a chance" I folded my arms sternly.

"Oh fine" he pouted "I was hoping that by seeing all those motive tapes I could get an upper edge in the case of a murder. We could rule out the ones with the lame motives and focus on the juicy ones"

"I see, clever" I narrowed my eyes. I kinda wish I thought of it.

"It's not like I was being unfair. I was going to show mine too" he smiled coyly "besides this was for your sake too. After all" he stood up on his tiptoes and whispered "I love you so much my beloved amoni-kun"

With that he skipped off, leaving me a mess of red...