investigation

Rantaros pov

Miu iruma/ultimate inventor
Suffered from blunt force trauma before getting eaten by piranhas.

I grimaced. Eaten by piranhas is a bad way to go. The strange thing is that piranhas are only supposed to eat dead things. They're scavengers so- wait how do I know that! Whatever I can think about my inconsistent memories later. Right now I have to find kokichi!

I found him in himiko's talent room peeking in the cauldron with tsumugi close behind. I couldn't have her listening in so I tapped her on the shoulder and asked "what ya doing?"

"Oh it's just you amoni-kun" she smiled softly "well it's just a person as plain as me could never be helpful at an investigation so I thought I could at least keep an eye on someone suspicious" she sideyed kokichi.

I patted her shoulder reassuringly "I'll watch over him. You just prepare yourself for the trail ahead"

"Oh thank you amoni-kun. Honestly being this close to such a suspicious guy was making me nervous" she shuttered before running off. I got a sharp pain as she ran by. Have I met her before?

I shook away my worries and tapped Kokichi's shoulder "we need to talk"

"Sure what's up?" He said brightly.

"You know Miu?"

"Yeah the slut muffin who died, what a loss why?" He shrugged.

"Well I think- scratched that I know who did it"

"Oh? Colour me intrigued" he leaned forward "so are you going to give me a name?"

I nodded "it's kirumi. I caught her trying to kill ryoma and she looked way too determined to stop there"

"Hmm I get your point but if that's the case she should have just killed you to keep your mouth shut. Missed opportunity really" kokichi shrugged.

"It sounds like you want me dead" I raised an eyebrow.

"Never mind that!" He quickly dismissed me "we gotta come up with a game plan to take her down!"

"You're right" I nodded "kirumi smart so if we attach her with that claim she'll probably say something like why would I be stupid enough to try again"

"You're right. That's why we got to hit her with everything we got" kokichi grinned "we'll prove the innocence of himiko immediately leaving kirumi our only suspect. We'll have ryoma speak out against her and leave her with no abili. She'll have no leg to stand on"

"But what if someone can give her an alibi" I asked.

He leaned against the wall casually "I'm the only one who saw her and I won't tell if you don't" he winked at me.

I felt that fermillier shiver up my spine. I'm glad kokichi's on my side cause he'd sure make a terrifying enemy!