demanding a class trail

Rantaros pov

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Kiibo was flying around the school blowing up everything in his path. I had to blink a couple of times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. This is like something out of a sci-fi movie.

"Kiibo what the hell are you doing!?" Tsumugi called out to him. He must of heard her as he turned and landed in front of us.

"Hello friends. I see you've noticed my new upgrades" he said proudly.

"Yeah. It's real nice to see you finally come to terms with your inner robot" kokichi said brightly.

"Not now kokichi" I said sternly before turning to kiibo "now you wanna tell us why you're blowing up the school?"

"Ever since I lost my antenna I've been able to think more clearly" he explained calmly "I've come to the realisation that the mastermind will keep driving us to murder at this rate. So I'll take them down with my own hands"

"But you'll kill us all!" Himiko yelped.

"I'm afraid that is unavoidable" he looked away guiltily "I'm sorry my friends. I wish there was another way"

"But there is" I spoke without thinking. I mean what I was about to suggest was ridiculous but we were out of options "let's have one last class trail. A trail to take down the mastermind!"

"And you're sure you can find them?" He looked unsure.

"We got this far didn't we? Have a little faith in us" I winked at him.

He sighed before powering down "alright. Let's do this together"

"Thank goodness for rantaros smooth talking. I was a little scared there" monokuma popped up "alright if it's a class trail you want it's a class trail you'll get. You have till sunrise, now scoot!" With that he disappeared.

I turned to the school. One last investigation. We can't afford to screw this up!