seven

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

≈ https:// hiswife. com

‹ MiraaChe ‹ has posted a new chapter!- ͙۪۪̥˚

┊❛ welcome to chapter seven ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

Rosabelle tilted her head in confusion as she noticed Harry Potter walking out of a disused classroom after curfew.

Seconds later, her heart skipped a beat when she saw Severus walking past the same classroom, only to stop in his tracks when he spotted her. Her eyes lit up with joy as she walked towards him, feeling a rush of warmth and excitement at the sight of her beloved husband.

"Belle? Why are you up so late? I was just about to come find you-" he was interrupted as Rosabelle took his hand and pulled him into the classroom.

The room was empty except for a large mirror in the center which Severus recognized as the Mirror of Erised.

"Why is there a mirror here?" Rosabelle whispered.

Severus took Rosabelle's hand in his and explained, "This is the Mirror of Erised. It reveals our deepest, most desperate desires."

He then brought her hand to his lips and kissed it, saying, "Let's take a closer look."

They approached the mirror together, holding hands. Once they were standing in front of it, Severus asked, "What did you see, my love?"

As Rosabelle gazed into the mirror, she saw a beautiful image of her and Severus in a cozy house filled with happiness and love. Her heart swelled with emotions as she imagined their life together.

"Sev?" she called out to her husband.

Severus was lost in thought as he looked into the mirror, but his attention was quickly brought back to his beloved wife. "Yes, my love?" he replied, his voice soft and gentle.

"I saw us. And a little girl," Rosabelle whispered, her eyes never leaving the mirror.

Severus felt a rush of warmth flood through his body at the thought of starting a family with Rosabelle. He pulled her closer to him and whispered in her ear, "What a coincidence. I saw the same thing, my love. Let's make that our reality one day."

Rosabelle felt a shiver run down her spine as Severus's lips pressed against her ear. "One day? Why not now?" she teased, feeling playful.

Severus let out a deep chuckle, "Taking care of you is already making me feel old. Imagine having many mini Rosabelles."

Rosabelle smiled flirtatiously as she gazed into Severus' eyes, their noses almost touching. "Many?"

Severus smirked, "Yes. Many. I don't mind having little versions of you running around."

The beautiful woman snorted, "Little versions of me? I think you meant little versions of yourself."

Severus raised an eyebrow, "Mini me? I can't handle more of myself running around. Imagine the chaos, my love. Mini Severus roaming around Hogwarts. The students won't know what hit them."

Rosabelle grinned, "Oh, come on. Who wouldn't want a classroom filled with little potion masters? Even Harry and Ron's grades will improve in no time."

Severus couldn't help but crack a smile as he listened to the sound of his wife's laughter, feeling warmth spreading through his chest. It was a sound that never failed to bring him joy and comfort.

Rosabelle's eyes sparkled with affection as she leaned in to give him a tender kiss, "I can't wait to start a family with you, Severus. Our children will be just as brilliant as their father."

Severus held her close, "And just as beautiful as their mother."

However, what Rosabelle was unaware of was that Severus was not entirely truthful with her. He did not see just one child, but in fact, he saw a few of them.