eleven

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

≈ https:// hiswife. com

‹ MiraaChe ‹ has posted a new chapter!- ͙۪۪̥˚

┊❛ welcome to chapter eleven ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

As the new term approached, Severus felt an undeniable desire to steal a precious moment with his beloved wife before the flurry of students would inevitably whisk her away from him.

He carefully devised a plan to take her on a romantic date, enveloped in the enchanting ambiance of the Great Lake under the starlit night sky.

To ensure their privacy, he discreetly informed the other teachers especially Dumbledore of their intimate outing, kindly asking them to refrain from intruding upon this special time with his wife.

Severus's heart overflowed with fond memories of Rosabelle and their shared moments by the Great Lake. It was a place that held immense significance in their love story—it was where he had first bared his soul and confessed his deepest affection for her. It was also the very spot where he had knelt down on one knee, presented her with a ring, and asked her to spend forever by his side.

✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

As Severus and his wife, Rosabelle, strolled along the tranquil shores of the Great Lake, the moon cast its ethereal glow upon them. His gaze lingered on her, captivated by the way her long hair shimmered in the moonlight. To him, she was a goddess, radiating beauty and grace.

Severus reached out, his hand seeking hers, intertwining their fingers with a tender touch, inviting her to join him closer to the water's edge.

Hand in hand, they ventured closer to the lake, their footsteps creating a gentle melody on the pebbled shore. The cool breeze whispered through the air, carrying with it a sense of serenity and love.

As they stood by the water's edge, their fingers intertwined, they shared a moment of silent connection, taking in the breathtaking view before them. The moon cast its radiant reflection upon the surface of the Great Lake, illuminating their faces with a soft, romantic glow.

"You know, I've never been fond of people," Severus admitted with a sigh.

Rosabelle chuckled softly, her eyes filled with warmth. "Yes, my love, I've noticed that about you."

Severus came to a halt and gently took both of Rosabelle's hands in his, his gaze fixed upon her. "But you are an exception. I cannot imagine my life without you. I am grateful that fate brought us together. Until you entered my world, I had never known the true meaning of love. You have given me everything, your love, your body, and your everything. For that, I am forever thankful."

Tenderly, he caressed her face, savoring the softness of her skin. Rosabelle leaned into his touch, her heart swelling with affection. "I cherish you with every fiber of my being. I love you. Please don't leave me, Rosabelle."

A soft hum escaped Rosabelle's lips, filled with reassurance. "The thought of leaving you has never crossed my mind, Severus."

Severus whispered, his voice laced with vulnerability, "That moment when they sought to recruit me as a Death Eater, you intervened. You were the reason I resisted, the reason I didn't succumb to the darkness. Thank you, my love. Thank you so much."

Rosabelle could feel the tremor in his hand, a mix of fear and gratitude. He was terrified of the idea that if he had joined the Death Eaters, they would bring harm to her.

Rosabelle stepped closer, her eyes filled with unwavering love and determination. She reached out and gently caressed his cheek, her touch a comforting balm to his soul. "Severus, remember that you are never alone. I am here by your side, ready to protect you from anything. Just as you protected me, I will protect you from those bastards who seek to harm you."

In the embrace of the night, they leaned in, their lips meeting in a gentle, loving kiss. The world around them seemed to fade away as their hearts beat in perfect harmony.

Lost in their own world, Severus and Rosabelle basked in the beauty of their love, surrounded by the serenity of the Great Lake. Time stood still as they savored each precious moment, grateful for the unbreakable bond they shared.