forty-eight

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

≈ https:// hiswife. com

‹ MiraaChe ‹ has posted a new chapter!- ͙۪۪̥˚

┊❛ welcome to chapter forty-eight❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

"I think this is enough to last for lifetimes..." Rosabelle chuckled nervously as she looked at the food in front of her. There was so much, and she wasn't exaggerating.

Most of it came from her parents, the students, and even McGonagall. The older woman had been pampering her so much that people often mistook her for Rosabelle's mother. Not that Rosabelle minded, though.

It had been a few days since Rosabelle and Severus had taken off to visit her parents. Severus being Severus... he had made sure his students were kept busy with daily essay assignments, ensuring they were submitted on time.

Rosabelle's parents were absolutely thrilled to hear the news. Severus remembered the long, tearful hugs and heartfelt congratulations they received.

Severus always felt cherished in Rosabelle's home. He loved his in-laws just as deeply as they loved him.  Rosabelle, being an only child, had always been the focus of her parents' abundant affection, which now extended to Severus as well. They had so much love to give him.

Severus had formed a special bond with Rosabelle's father, spending countless hours in the study discussing potions and ancient spells. They often became so engrossed in their conversations that they lost track of time.

Rosabelle's mother, on the other hand, treated Severus like her own son. She would often fuss over him, making sure he was well-fed and cared for. She, like Rosabelle, had a knack for knowing exactly when Severus needed a cup of tea or a comforting meal back when he was a teenager. They would spend afternoons in the kitchen, with Rosabelle's mother teaching Severus traditional family recipes.

One evening, after a hearty dinner, they all sat in the living room. Rosabelle's parents shared stories from her childhood, much to her embarrassment and Severus' amusement. He enjoyed seeing this side of Rosabelle, the memories painted a vivid picture of the loving environment she had grown up in.

Despite his stoic exterior, Severus cherished these moments. They made him feel like he truly belonged, something he had rarely experienced in his own childhood. He was grateful for the love and acceptance Rosabelle's parents had shown him, and he was determined to protect and cherish the family he had found with them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

"Mother told me to bring these for you," Draco said with a gentle smile as he placed maternity dresses, some fruits, and a traditional Malfoy dish in front of Rosabelle.

Rosabelle grinned, "Merlin, it's her cooking! Tell her I said thank you, Draco."

Draco nodded, pleased to see Rosabelle happy. "Anything for you, Professor."

Draco had been the first student to congratulate Rosabelle, doing so quietly. He was so happy for her that he had gone home to share the news with his mother, who had cried with joy upon hearing it.

And Lucius? Well...

"Another Snape? Great. What a joyous day indeed," he remarked sarcastically, earning immediate glares from both his wife and son.

Draco couldn't wait to see the baby. He knew he'd step into the role of a big brother, something he had always longed for. Though he wouldn't admit it, he envied the Weasley big family. The thought of having a new addition to his own family filled him with joy and excitement.